“If you want a Gucci Bag Go” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 4 Shopping in Reggello
NY
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“If you want a Gucci Bag Go”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2011

My wife had great luck here. We were not sure wether to go or not given some otehr forum mixed reviews but we decided to try ti. We took the bus from Florence which leave just around 9am I think arriving at the mall at about 10 minutes before 10am. The ride is nice and very reasonable.

The bags are not this year's models but my wife really had no problem choosing. We stayed at the Mall until the firts bus went back to Florence at about 1230. We didnt have a hard time killing time at all.

For strategy... the shop will hold yoru selections for a few hours. They also restock the shelves throughout the day. My wife grabbed several items she liked and had them hold them, once we had seen all of the other outlets we went back and paid for the ones she liked. There were some that were restocked later in the morning that were not there at opening.

If you need a Gucci bag and it doesnt have to be this year's then the outlet will be a good stop.

Visited April 2011

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Worth the visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2011

We spent about 5 hours at this outlet...it was totally worthwhile. We took the bus from Florence (the trip was about an hour) and relatively inexpensive...I think it was about 12 Euro return... I bought a great purse, which I love and use all the time...my bf picked up a great wool coat which he get compliments on all the time also! (all for 60 to 80% off the retail price). Happy Shopping!

Visited October 2010
12 Thank kiki_caprice
florence
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“The best place for shopping Luxury goods-Gucci,YSL,Fendi,G.Armani,E.Zegna,Tod's Hogan...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2009

If you have more days in Europe,The Mall is a place to visit for sure!You can find luxury goods with discount prices all year round,usually more than 50% off, during the sales season in January,February and July,August there will be even more discounts. last year i bought a Gucci 100% wool Jacket which fits me so well costed only 50 euros!!! Also a Gucci leather one with price 100 euros when sales!!!

15 Thank lynleeflorence
UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Brilliant Savings to be made”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2007

I had to visit the Gucci store being a collector of their fine footwear and clothing. I havepurchased some many items from here all at knockdown price. As you may expect factory outlets have a mix of quality products and at times not in normal retail packaging. Neverless I have saved myself so much money on getting clothing and shoes from here I will always visit when I can, I even have got myself a contact who will send me items I want, for a small fee of courese, and again saving more money than I would if i had bought the item from Bond Street or so.

6 Thank alphaomegaShopper
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A must stop for a couture connoisseur, 1/3 US prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2006

If you are a couture connoisseur this is a must stop! Amazing prices, the best shops are Gucci, Fendi, Armani and Burberry. Gucci had the best pricing and selection. I purchased a black signature Gucci backpack ($360), matching wallet ($150). My husband purchased a pair of Gucci dress shoes ($150) and a wallet ($100). Anyone familiar with Gucci knows this is a bargain. We spent $760 for everything, less then what 1 bag would costs in the US. If you have time I would make this a must stop. We took the bus from Florence to Lecco via Cista company. Our bus tickets were only 12 euros, 6 euros per person. A day of shopping I will never forget!!!!

9 Thank SECortez