“This place showed me the real beauty of Tuscany”

Agriturismo I Bonsi
Turku, Finland
“This place showed me the real beauty of Tuscany”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Such a beautiful place, I've been here twice and I would definitely like to go for a third time. I enjoyed a lot the pool, walking around the vineyards and specially tasting the wine, honey and olive oil (the best I've ever tried). The cottage was very charming and the perfect place for relaxing with family! :) Highly recommended!

Room Tip: I loved the tower cottage!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Adriana F

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Leeds
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Stayed here for 10 nights to see Tuscany. We were late arriving on the first night, and the reception phoned my wife's mobile, and made sure we knew how to get there, and where to find the keys. They had previously sent an email but it was caught in my spam filter, so they made sure all was OK. The self catering apartment was clean, spacious, and well equipped. All the little things were taken care of such as salt, pepper, washing up liquid etc, along with the bigger things like bedding, towels, bottle of red wine on arrival!
Really friendly, beautiful manor house, they even did our ironing for free! Handy for Florence and Fiesole and also for the mountains when you want to see the area. Nice swimming pool and poolside furniture for when you don't.
Thorougly recommend this place.
Oh, and we named the blue peacock "Walter".

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank TonyBastin
Also consider these accommodations in or near Reggello
Fattoria degli Usignoli
#2 of 12 in Reggello
Villa Il Crocicchio
Villa Il Crocicchio
#1 of 31 in Reggello

Been to Agriturismo I Bonsi? Share your experiences!