“food love”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2013

This is by far my favourite place to go and eat in Ravello. The food is always good. The atmosphere is quaint and welcoming and the service is amazing. My absolute favourite thing on the menu is the mushroom risotto!!! It is delish and I order it every time!!!! I WILL be back on my next visit.

There are newer reviews for Figli di Papa

Reviewed April 5, 2013

We ate after reading the review below.It is excellent restaurants , service is good, don't forget to order the limonchello desert at the end.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

After finding this great place for lunch yesterday we decided it to be a MUST return for lunch and it didn't fail to impress .
We had salad, gnocchi bolognaisse , tagliatelle bolognaisse , red peppers gratin, rosemary potatoes , local sausage and grilled cheese, carafe wine, mineral water and the tiramissu and the most Devine lemon delicious desert, all for 50 euros, A BARGAIN!!!!!!
We would have NO hesitation in recommending this venue to anyone, and if having a wedding here the food is what the guests talk about later, you won't be let down at all

1  Thank DEEJOHN
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Staying near Minori I had done homework on the local restaurants with a km or two of homebase. On a day trip to Ravello I spotted "figli's.Vincenzo was a great host, he recommended local wine and special's of the day. We sat outside and had one of the best lunches of our holiday. We sampled every dessert on the menu from tiramisu, lemon creme and lemon profiteroles and a few other's (5) I lost count after a litre of local red. We left very contented and ready for the 1200 steps down to marmorata.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

No complaints here and am glad we came for dinner
The service was excellent. Nice and quiet and just nice here.
The food was very good but is kind of just plain tasting yet very well done
The price is right in line with the menu.
Would recommend for families and for a nice and reasonably priced dinner out for a change.
You won't be disappointed.