TripAdvisor
Autoservizi Imperato Lorenzo - Limousine Service
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Lorenzo is amazing!!!

My husband and I honeymooned on Amalfi Coast and Lorenzo drove us everywhere. He was so... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
cnicolefess
Amazing Driver in the Amalfi Coast

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
AMGandRLG

All reviews naples airport s class mercedes amalfi coast napoli pompeii tours driver email
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I cannot recommend Lorenzo highly enough. He is an amazing driver, very professional and extremely reliable. He was very on time which made our whole day run smoothly.
For example, when our flight was delayed he waited for us several hours and made sure he was available when needed.

Additionally, he has a very beautiful, clean and spacious car which also has WiFi in it.

He took my wife on I on day trips from Sorrento to Positano and Ravello and he had amazing recommendations about the places to go and the people to speak with. He also knows so much about the area, so he is both an incredible driver and a great tour guide!

I would use Lorenzo’s car service again and highly recommend! 10/10.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank AMGandRLG
Reviewed July 30, 2019

Lorenzo of Auto Imperato offers luxury, security and the finest of services. I trust Lorenzo as he is always reliable, friendly and professional and as a result, I have recommended him repeatedly to friends and family from all over the world. Recently my young daughter was visiting the Amalfi Coast and I could not imagine anyone else I would trust. You can see and feel that Lorenzo takes great pride in his work and he is exceptionally qualified to handle every situation, on the Amalfi Coast and beyond.
His cars are always clean, well maintained and comfortable. I always look forward to seeing him and traveling with him!

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank Mariangela_28
Reviewed July 6, 2019 via mobile

Lorenzo provided my fiancée and I with an absolutely wonderful private tour of the Amalfi Coast. He picked us up at our requested location, driving us along the beautiful Amalfi Coast in a clean, air conditioned S Class Mercedes. Lorenzo is extremely knowledgable about the Amalfi Coast and was extremely friendly with an excellent command of English! Lorenzo was friendly, accommodating and new all the best places to stop to take pictures. He was truly thoughtful and super friendly! Thank you so much Lorenzo for a memorable Amalfi coast trip - we would book again in a heartbeat!

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank tg3518
Reviewed October 23, 2018

My husband and I have just returned from our first Mediterranean cruise where upon docking in Sorrento a wonderful friend of ours Mariangela had arranged a very special day for us.
Keen for us to experience the area she was brought up in the had arranged for us to be met at the port at 8am by Lorenzo and taken on a tour of the area. Firstly we were taken to Pompeii where we were met by our own personal guide Marco ( no queuing for tickets) who did a superb job of ensuring that we saw everything We possibly could within the limited time we had in order to be back at the ship by 4pm.
We then went on to Ravello a beautiful and historic mountain village where we were dropped for a few of hours in order to take in the views, history, shops and lunch.
At 2pm we were picked up at the arranged point where Lorenzo took us back to the ship via the Almalfi coast road taking in the stunning views and beautiful towns stopping along the way for photos. As we were in a very tight schedule Lorenzo tailored the tour in order to make sure we could experience as much of the area as possible in the time.
I cannot speak more highly of Lorenzo and without him we would not have experienced this most memorable and special day. DO NOT HESITATE to book, everything from start to finish was first class and we were certainly made to feel very special indeed. when we return to Sorrento in the near future to discover more of this beautiful area we shall deffinatley be using Lorenzo and his services again..... Gracie Mille Lorenzo

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Joanne j
Reviewed June 24, 2018

Lorenzo was friendly and gave us excellent service from Naples airport to Ravello and then Ravello to Amalfi, I was so happy with him that I phoned him to offer him to transport my brother to the airport and also another friend and he obliged.
Horror, our departure from Amalfi to Naples airport was scheduled at 9:30 and confirmed by emails and over the phone, we were ready at 8:30 am so I phone Lorenzo to suggest that if he was available we can leave earlier, he said he couldn't come and that he was in Napoli, too bad he couldn't help us and was busy for the rest of the day, we had to press the panic button and ask the hotel to find us a transfer which they couldn't do on such short notice the only available transport was a metered taxi that cost us E200, double the standard fee.
Have a plan B at the ready.

Date of experience: June 2018