“Pascal's Ceramics and Charm...”

Ceramiche by Pascal Shop
Ranked #3 of 14 Shopping in Ravello
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the best Italian ceramics, made and painted by hand, tableware, plates, jars, ceramic fountains, lava stone tables, realized by great artisans. We ship our artistic ceramics all over the world, enter and discover our large selection.For more than 30 years, our experience in designing and crafting ceramic art has brought us accolades from numerous Italian and foreign clientele. Many famous people such as Jessica Biel, Jessica Parker, Oprah Winfrey, Julia Roberts, Richie Sambora, Denise Richards, Bruce Springsteen, Giscard d’Estaing, Gore Vidal and Johnny Carinos, to name a few, have purchased our beautiful ceramic artwork. Favourable media reviews first appeared in April 2004 in the prestigious magazine “Town and Country” and later in other publications such as Travel & Leisure, Let’s Go Italy, Fodor’s, Orient Express Magazine, Michelin Guide and Vanity Fair...The Earth, the Water, the Fire and, above all, the Human Hand, are the four simple elements that characterize this ancient art. The shaping of the pieces are made with techniques of “tornio” by the expert hands of the “foggiatore” who, with a handful of clay, magically create the ceramic artwork. Owner and artist, Pasquale Sorrentino, designs unique pieces for our exclusive line “by Pascal” .Every product in our catalogue is a 100% handmade piece of exceptional art personalized for each of our clients. We often work directly with our clients to create customized ceramic pieces exclusively for them or to add to their existing collection.For many years we have been shipping our ceramics all over the world using DHL, UPS, Mail Boxes and FEDEX... Our goal has always been the creation and distribution of artwork inspired by the great Italian tradition of ceramics, and particularly the beauty and uniqueness of the Amalfi Coast, offering outstanding products and services to our clients, and providing a lifetime of memories.
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I've been stationed in Italy for a few years. From the first time my wife and I met Pascal and his ceramics, we were hypnotised. Our friends took us here when we first arrived and fast forward several years later, we feel Pascal has some of the best ceramics on the Amalfi Coast. His intricate designs and attention to detail are what sets him aside from the others; his prices are more than reasonable compared to his competition. Since we're headed back to the US, we decided to purchase a lava stone table and base. My wife couldn't help but purchase some of his beautiful ceramics and we're making plans to go back already for more at the last minute! Pascal also ships to the US and has a website: www.ceramichedarte.com and emal address: info@ceramichedarte.com.

Bottom line--from folks that have lived here a while, this is a reputable business that takes pride in workmanship and sells their art at a reasonable price. I can promise you one thing--I'll be back to visit Pascal when I come back to Italy to visit...

1  Thank HeatherP1005
"bucket list"
"serving pieces"
"works of art"

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Ravello is blessed with amazing beauty and charm, including the artistry of Pascal's ceramics. The showroom displays some of the most thoughtful and enchanting ceramic to be seen on the Amalfi Coast. If you are looking for the unique piece for that special spot in your home, it will likely be in the showroom, Madalina is most helpful. No trip to Ravello is complete without a visit, easy to locate and excellent pricing for true art. We have had tremendous success with their shipping of small and large items to America, superb service and a "must see" when travelling the Amalfi Coast.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Pascal's ceramic tables, vases and other housewares are beautiful works of art. He takes tremendous pride in the work he and his team do, and is happy to share the details with you when you visit. The quality of work is excellent.

He took care to package our table for shipment to the US. It arrived exactly as we had last seen it, well protected, and only a few days after our return.

I highly recommend those who visit the beautiful medieval town of Ravello take the time to see Pascal and his shop, and take something home to remember the trip.

1  Thank Jim M
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My wife and I love our trips to the Amalfi Coast. Coming from Washington, DC, we make it a point to always stop at Pascal's and see what new, unique, and beautiful pieces are in. After 10 years of purchases, we are still just as happy with the quality and service that we received on our first trip. We look forward to visiting on our next trip in July!

See more reviews
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Fair warning: If you're not prepared to be charmed, don't stop by Madelina and Pascal's shop.

We were incautious enough to drop in. My wife saw a lovely bowl with much finer decoration then most Italian pottery we've seen. I'll post a photo (by which you can figure out that we didn't resist it).

What I saw there was a ceramic bench on which I was delighted to recognize a scene of Positano, where we stayed some years before. But once back home, our patio measured too small for it.

Well, Madelina said she could make one to our size. After a long and delightful email correspondence, our design suggestions were accommodated and the bench arrived just as we had requested. I enjoy it every time I see it.

They were 100% reliable, and even sent us a photo of the finished product, unasked, before requesting final payment.

If your patio is a foot longer than ours, they might still have the original bench. If not, they'll make one for you! And who knows what treasure you might see if you stop by their shop.

1  Thank toolworker