“style, quality and great service”

Filo d'Autore Ravello
Ranked #9 of 14 Shopping in Ravello
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We stumbled on this lovely shop on one of our recent trips and I was knocked out by the lovely original design and great quality.
The cahsmere and merino garments are designed and made locally and they are really stylish, practical and in great colours. I had to hold myself in check but still managed to buy 3 lovely garments.
The last of these was a fantastic Merino wrap. When on the Friday night one of the owners realised they didn't have the item in a particular colour I wanted they phoned the ladies who make them and a beautiful and funky wrap specially made was delivered to my hotel the next night and in time for me going home.
The owners have a real pride in their merchandise and so they should. I'll be keeping an eye on their creations online til I next visit Ravello

1  Thank Miss_Poland