“Using elegance daily”

Ceramiche Cosmolena di Margherita di Palma
Ranked #1 of 14 Shopping in Ravello
More attraction details
Owner description: Ceramiche Cosmolena di Margherita Di Palma is an Art Gallery, museum moda and shopping
Reviewed December 10, 2013

My husband and I took a trip to Ravello in search of plates for our home. We were so excited when we found a special pattern only at CERAMICHE COSMOLENA - one that worked with our decor and was unique and special. We use these plates every day and recently called to order more. Working with Sonia and Margherita was graceful and easy both in the store and over the phone/email. I highly recommend going to visit their store and delighting in the vast array of ceramics they have. There is something for everyone! There customer service is excellent and they stand behind their products. Plus Ravello is breathtaking!!!

1  Thank s t
There are newer reviews for Ceramiche Cosmolena di Margherita di Palma

Reviewed December 7, 2013

We have visited the absolutely stunning town of Ravello twice now and it is magical. Sweeping views, lovely villas, small village streets, wonderful food, and the best place to buy truly stunning hand-painted Italian ceramics. There is a design for everyone in this expansive shop. The quality of the artistry and the durability of the ceramics speaks for itself. We visited the shop six years ago and bought several dishes that still look new. We returned this year and bought several more pieces. This is a family run shop and Ms. Di Palma and her family take great pride in the quality of their ceramics, they keep perfect track of what you have ordered in case you need replacements or more pieces, and they make it a delightful shopping experience. They can create custom pieces for you. Everything is shipped with incredible care and arrives perfectly!!!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

This was our second trip back to Ravello and second trip back to see Margherita. Her ceramics are exquisite and herself and staff even more enjoyable. Not only did we purchase our long waited dish set but our children did as well. Your service was impeccable!!
Thank you very much for a wonderful experience, one never to be forgotten!!
Debbie and Steve from Boston

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We took a 50th Wedding Anniversary trip to Ireland & Italy with friends. They were also celebrating their 50th and he was a boyhood friend. We love Italian Mediterranean décor which is the theme of our home so when visiting this shop we were overwhelmed with the variety and beauty of its Italian ceramic pottery. We found a beautiful ceramic table in the shop with but with the wrong color scheme for our taste and asked if another style was possible. We also asked if our family name and date could be inscribed in the table top. We got a positive response to both requests and ordered it for delivery to our home in California, USA. It arrived several weeks later in perfect condition and just what we ordered. These people are very accommodating and our thanks to them again.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

While my family (my wife and I, my 2 sisters and a cousin) were taking a private all day tour of the Amalfi Coast, we stopped in Ravello, Italy at a ceramic shop. Once we walked inside we could not believe the selection and quality of everything they had. We then went downstairs to another huge showroom that was filled wall to wall with every conceivable piece you can imagine. The selection was amazing. My wife fell in love with one pattern. We all were quite impressed with the quality and detail in every piece. Needless to say we all purchased something and had it shipped home to the US. My wife bought 6 place settings (we just ordered 2 more on line from them). The package arrived after we returned to the US as requested. I couldn't believe how well everything was packaged. It took me quite some time to open everything, that's how well it was wrapped. Not one thing was chipped or broken. Margherita was a pleasure to deal with and the rest of her staff was just as accommodating as she was. If you are ever in Ravello, on the Amalfi Coast, don't miss visiting here. You will not regret it.