“Highest Quality, Hand painted ceramics”

Ceramiche Cosmolena di Margherita di Palma
Ranked #1 of 14 Shopping in Ravello
More attraction details
Owner description: Ceramiche Cosmolena di Margherita Di Palma is an Art Gallery, museum moda and shopping
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I've admired Italian ceramics for a very long time and during my visit to the Amalfi Coast I wanted to buy some special pieces. Our guide took us to Ceramiche Cosmolena in Ravello. What eye-catching pieces! It was difficult to narrow down my choices. Everything was so exquisite.

I finally selected 3 pieces and because of their weight, I had to have them shipped back to the USA. I was nervous about this part of the deal. But my guide assured us that this company was very reputable. Google searches supported this reputation.

I am delighted to say that I have just received my beautiful ceramic pieces. Everything was expertly and carefully packed....shipped by DHL Express.

While I was waiting for my pieces to arrive, I exchanged several emails with Sonia, their customer care representative. All of her replies were very prompt, courteous, and helpful. I would have no hesitation to order from them again. Thank you, Sonia.

I can't wait to have friends over to show off my lovely souvenirs from Italy.

All reviews
"large bowl"
"beautiful set"
"huge selection"
in 5 reviews
"customer service was excellent"
"retail store"
"ceramic shop"
in 11 reviews
"full set"
"her son"

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I purchased beautiful bowls for myself and my children. The quality is outstanding, and a very large inventory of ceramics. It was a wonderful find. I had a minor issue which was resolved immediately and pleasantly. I would order on line and feel completely comfortable. thank you for a wonderful experience.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

What an amazing shop! The dishes are gorgeous and the Margherita and her sons couldn't have been nicer! I purchased a beautiful set of dishes and they arrived in less than 10 days. Sadly one small plate had been broken during transit, but they couldn't have been kinder and quicker on their response. Within 10 days I had a replacement plate and was serving an Italian feast to my friends. Can't wait to go back to Italy again and to visit the shop!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I can honestly say that I looked high and low throughout the Amalfi Coast for a set of dinner dishes before I found Ceramiche Cosmolena. I think I knew the minute I stepped foot into this beautiful shop that this is the place I would ultimately find my dishes and I was right. The owner, Margherita, is very enthusiastic about her products and as another reviewer pointed out, there are no marked prices on the any items. I think this not because she is sizing you up and trying to see how much you are willing to pay, but because she just knows the product prices in her head and it's easier and more personal for her to just quote them to you as you wander with her through the store. Nevertheless, my dishes arrived yesterday, unbroken, and even more beautiful than I remember with our family name written on the back! My only regret is that I didn't buy more items while I was there....ahhh well there is always ordering via the internet right?

1  Thank MaryBethMac
See more reviews
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I recently visited Ravello for the second time, and again went to Ceramiche Cosmolena to purchase china and other ceramics for my home. The experience was delightful. They have an extension collection of ceramics on site and the staff are extremely helpful in finding just the right pieces that you are looking for. They ship promptly to the US, although I did have some breakage on the first shipment. However, Ceramiche staff shipped replacement pieces to me promptly. I will definitely visit again in Ravello, but can also order more by email too. I love this place!!