“Beautiful Ceramics in Ravello”

Ceramiche Cosmolena di Margherita di Palma
Ranked #1 of 14 Shopping in Ravello
More attraction details
Owner description: Ceramiche Cosmolena di Margherita Di Palma is an Art Gallery, museum moda and shopping
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I walked into Margherita's shop and was in heaven. I came to Ravello on my honeymoon. My husband's friend had recommend this shop to us. Also, I had read the reviews on Trip Advisor and could not wait to go. I loved everything. Margherita was wonderful. I ordered a 12 piece dinner setting with a large serving platter and a large bowl. I also ordered serving pieces and a few other items bottle. It was hard for me to not want the entire store. I received the shipment yesterday. Everything is beautiful. We only had 2 broken pieces. A plate and bowl. My husband took a picture and emailed Margherita. She will be sending us replacements. My dishes are Beautiful. Margherita was so helpful. I can't wait to go back. Do not miss out on this place if you are in the area. I would make a special trip. Thank you Margherita. I love my dishes. I love that they are signed on the back. I will think of my wonderful honeymoon in Italy every time I use them.

There are newer reviews for Ceramiche Cosmolena di Margherita di Palma

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We were greeted warmly by a very knowledgable Salvatore. He showed me all kinds of beautiful hand painted ceramic pieces and it was very difficult to pick! I came away with some great pieces and wanted more! I am sure I will be ordering again from him and shipping it to me !

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I visited Margherita and her brother last week. It's been since the late 90s that I have seen them. The experience was great, just like the last time I was there. I love the new showroom. Can't wait to receive my dishes. I cannot Imagine a better place in Amalfi for dishes. Love you guys, Ritchie

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Ravello was a very beautiful place and this pottery is an amazing work of art. I purchased a set of plates(6) and a large bowl. Each is plate is different and so unusual,but complementary in colors. I wanted a whole set but had to compromise as they are expensive, but not anymore so than a set of good dinnerware would cost at home. They told me that they would arrive in 10 days but they arrived earlier and in great shape. I never saw a shipment so well packed. Now I want the salad plates, bowls, cups and saucers that go with them. Very colorful and unusual. I am very happy with my new purchase. They will always remind me of that very beautiful place.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We bought 6 place settings of ceramics while visiting Ravello last September. The dishes arrived home around the same time as we did in perfect condition. About 6 weeks ago we decided to get another two place settings. I e-mailed photos of the two patterns and the pieces we wanted. After a couple of e-mails confirming price, address and payment method, the pieces were shipped via DHL on a Wednesday and arrived at my home on Friday! What a great company to deal with and we love their dishes.