“Timeless Treasures”

Ceramiche Cosmolena di Margherita di Palma
Ranked #1 of 14 Shopping in Ravello
More attraction details
Owner description: Ceramiche Cosmolena di Margherita Di Palma is an Art Gallery, museum moda and shopping
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Twelve years ago my husband and I visited the Amalfi Coast where we were introduced to Ceramiche Cosmolena. There we found the gorgeous place settings and serving pieces that have graced our dining area ever since, always engendering smiles and admiration. We found the factory to be not only a feast for the eyes, but also a very pleasant place to do business. The staff was friendly and professional, and our shipment arrived in good time and in perfect condition.
During a recent household move, several pieces were damaged and we reordered easily. Again we found the people at Ceramiche Cosmolena eager to help and delightful to work with. If you ever find yourself along the Amalfi coast, this is a stop you won't regret!

1  Thank Penny H
"large bowl"
"beautiful set"
"huge selection"
in 5 reviews
"customer service was excellent"
"retail store"
"ceramic shop"
in 11 reviews
"full set"
"her son"

Reviewed December 10, 2012

We were in Ravello for two rainy days-so had much time to look for dishes. Givsy was very patient and helpful and did not blink when we totally changed patterns. It was a fun experience. We ordered a special pitcher which was perfect-and service for 10 of our pattern. Two bowls were broken. I email pictures to Cosmolena and received replacements within days. Wonderful service and we had our beautiful dishes in time for Thanksgiving. This was a 50th anniversary present to ourselves and it does not disappoint.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I ordered my first set of dishes (dinner plates, salad plates, bowls, serving bowl, spoon rest) from Ceramiche Cosmolena di Margherita in Ravello in 2000. I use the dishes every day. I toss them in the dishwasher every day. Only one plate (out of 8) now has a small chip off the rim. I recently decided to order a replacement plate and four new bowls. The order came quick as a wink, power-packed to within an inch of its life, so everything was in one piece. The new pieces are a perfect match to my 12 1/2 year-old set. What a fine example of a continuing commitment to quality and excellence. Five Stars!! Grazie!!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Ravello, in the hills overhanging the Amalfi coastline, is a ridiculously beautiful and charming little town. This pottery shop offers a vast selection of hand- painted service pieces and home/garden accessories that stand out amongst the tacky options found everywhere in the region. Their prices are a little higher, but so is the quality. I recently purchased dinnerware for 8, as well as some platters and they arrived in the States in excellent condition. Now, I have to plan the perfect dinner party. : ) Oh and excellent customer service--you can order replacement pieces with ease from their website.
brava

See more reviews
Reviewed November 17, 2012

My husband and I visited Ravello in October 2012. We purchased place settings for six as well as platters, bowls, utensils, linen, decorator articles and much more. Our purchases arrived in Australia soon after we arrived home. They were packed beautifully and there wasn't any damage. The only downside was the amount of tax we had to pay the Australian government...we didn't realise at the time of purchasing that this cost would be so high. I agree with some of the earlier comments - the staff are great salespeople and extremely helpful and friendly. They had us spending and spending!! I'm sure we will enjoy our purchases and will definitely return to Cosmolena when next in Ravello (such a beautiful place).

1  Thank Traveller1810