“Beautiful ceramics and helpful, friendly staff”

Ceramiche Cosmolena di Margherita di Palma
Ranked #1 of 14 Shopping in Ravello
More attraction details
Owner description: Ceramiche Cosmolena di Margherita Di Palma is an Art Gallery, museum moda and shopping
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I recently purchased some replacement and some new ceramics from Cermiche Cosmolena in Ravello. Not only was the quality top-notch, but the staff were extremely helpful and responsive.

There are newer reviews for Ceramiche Cosmolena di Margherita di Palma

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We purchased several bowls and trivets hand painted by Michela. They arrived in perfect condition. They are beautiful. The recipients love the pieces. Service in the showroom was a fun experience. We look forward to visiting Cosmolena again. We are so confident in the service that we will probably order additional pieces through their website.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

My family went to Italy this summer, my wife and I found our way into Cosmolena in Ravello where Salvatore kindly showed many of the amazing ceramic pieces they had to offer. After deciding on a pattern we ordered serving for 6, dinner plates, salad plates, soups bowls and a few serving platters. The shipment came right away within 10 days. Although the overall order was packaged wonderfully, unfortunately 3 bowls were broken. I took pictures and sent a note to Sonia. Just like they said, "if anything happens let us know and we will ship replacements right out" which is exactly what happened within another week. Cosmolena was true to their word from 4500 miles away. We love the set!

1  Thank Mav393
Reviewed October 17, 2012

My wife and I recently visited Ravello and purchased a 6 person setting from Cosmolena. They shipped it back home to Ohio and it arrived safe and sound just when they said it would.What a wonderful remembrance of our trip .Highly recommended !

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I recently had to replace some dishes I had bought from Ceramiche in 2005. Sonia was able to match my dishes perfectly after I sent her pictures from my IPhone. They arrived @ my home within in a week from my order, perfectly packed with nothing broken. Everything went smoothly from start to finish & I am so happy that I was able to replace my broken/chipped pieces. If you are planning a trip to Ravello, please put Ceramiche on your list of places to visit. Their ceramics are beautiful & well worth the price. Susan Mignatti