“"My Favorite Shop in Ravello"”

La Bottega delle Arti
Ranked #4 of 14 Shopping in Ravello
More attraction details
Owner description: The owner of La Bottega delle Arti is Rosanna Buonocore, a young business woman born on the Amalfi Coast, with a passion for high quality handcrafted products.Rosanna, who has always worked in this sector, has the ability to discover and introduce others to the wonders of the most refined handcrafted products in the region, for example, inlaid wood boxes and linen fabric.
Reviewed May 16, 2014

La Bottega Delle Arti is a spectacular little shop located in the charming village of Ravello, Italy. The store owner, Rosanna, helped us choose the most beautiful linens for our kitchen. She has the most beautiful selection of tablecloths, napkins and placemats. She was so informative and very patient while we browsed through the many choices! Rosanna promptly shipped a few items that she didn't have in the store and they arrived within a few days of our return home. We highly recommend a visit to her shop and we look forward to returning on our next trip to Italy. Thank you, Rosanna for being such a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Ravello is a beautiful destination in itself, and we just happened to walk by the absolutely beautiful store La Bottega delle Arti. My husband had to patiently wait while I browsed…and I really needed more time than we had that day. The owner Rosanna was so helpful in every way. I bought some of the linens in the store, but she was out of certain place mats in lavender that I wanted to buy for my daughter. She told me that she would mail them to me and I would have them in 2-3 weeks! (I paid up-front and truthfully wondered if I would ever see the purchase.) Two weeks after we were back in the USA, a package arrived via DHL with the lovely placemats! I emailed Rosanna to tell her that I would be shopping via email with her again in the near future. She has so many lovely things in her store, but I was just captivated with the beautiful tablecloths, napkins, hand towels, and placemats. We had been all over Italy and I had shopped in many other stores, but this one is PRIMA!

1  Thank Vivian F
Reviewed September 29, 2012

During our visit to the Amalfi area, my wife was keen to buy a special Ercolano wooden music box. The factory in Sorrento contacted Rosanna, the owner of La Boggeta delle Arti who responded quickly to invite us to her little shop in Ravello.
We were made extremely welcome by Rosanna, who showed us her complete range of inlaid boxes with absolutely no pressure to buy, allowing us to choose at our own convenience.
Having chosen a beautiful musical jewellery box, my wife was so pleased that we went back to see Rosanna 2 days later to buy a second wooden box as a gift for a friend.
In Rosanna's shop you will find all sorts of locally crafted gifts, including inlaid wooden boxes, linens, etc. - highly recommended !

Reviewed September 15, 2012

My wife our baby and I found the store walking through the streets of ravello and met rosanna who has the most fabulous linens and table wear. Despite being pregnant she works very hard and deserves every bit of praise.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We visited Ravello in June and found this wonderful linen shop !!
Rosanna made us feel at home and showed us around.
We bough the lovliest linen from her, and she shipped other linen to South Africa for us.
Rosanna even gave me and my friend both a present and till today we still email each other!
When in Ravello again - thats definately my first stop!!