All reviews sister hotel villa maria the main square town square nice hotel priced hotel wedding group swimming pool central location splendid view walking holiday morning breakfast stunning place staying at this hotel surrounding mountains small terrace amalfi coast
Selected filters
Reviewed October 1, 2018

Stayed here for my step daughters wedding for 5 nights.
The hotel is in a prime location in the centre of Ravello. Our room was reasonably spacious and had a view over the swimming pool. The room was well appointed as was the bathroom was very clean.
The breakfast buffet had reasonable choice and they would make you your choice of coffee. We had a snack lunch a couple of times in the hotel and the quality and service was good . We used the bar for pre dinner drinks and night caps and enjoyed the ambience. The prices seemed in keeping with elsewhere (Ravello is expensive!). Evening meals were at the sister hotel, the Villa Marie, but we didnt eat there.

The hotel swimming pool was well maintained and was not particularly busy. The hotel dont allow people from other hotels to use the pool and ask users of the pool to be respectful of other guests. Something I applaud.

I found the hotel staff courteous and helpful.

The hotel do not provide teas making facilities although I was able to borrow one from reception. The hotel argue that this is not the norm in Italy and they dont do so on health and safety grounds (I suspect it is more to do with maximising income!). However, I would simply advise you to pack a travel kettle.

Overall this is a good quality hotel and we enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
ViPa A, Front Office Manager at Giordano Hotel Ravello, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2018

many thanks for the kind review!

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Had a very good stay there recently as part of a wedding group. Nice hotel, good rooms, and a pool with some lovely surroundings. Peaceful and very friendly staff especially the morning breakfast/day team. Wish I was back

Trip type: Traveled with family
ViPa A, Front Office Manager at Giordano Hotel Ravello, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2018

Many thanks for the very kind review!

Reviewed September 18, 2018

Beautiful location. Central to everything in Ravello, short walk to main square. Staff could not do enough for us. Including guiding us to the car park through the narrow streets in our car. The rooms are well decorated and spacious. We received a discount to eat at the sister hotel in town, which has some great views and food.

Room tip: Rooms are all good sizes with varying views
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

The most delicious food served with courtesy and charm. We had the most glorious view to make the meal even more memorable. Great service, and a plate of ice creams I defy anyone not to resist. Local wine choices were varied and good value.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

many thanks for your kind feedback

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is wonderful, beautiful location. Pretty and peaceful..
The pool sunbeds are the best I've seen with shade visors on them!! Ideal...
Lovely breakfast too.
I would love for Italy to have more of a variety of food and dining. I'm vegan and finding vegetarian food or anything that's not pizza was hard. I can't eat just bread for 7 days!!!
So all in all great place but also if you read this hotel staff!!
PLEASE STOP using 2 plastics straws in every drink.!!.. It is unessecary and a complete waste!!
Think of the planet and how people are more than capable of drinking without them..

Trip type: Traveled with family
ViPa A, Front Office Manager at Giordano Hotel Ravello, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Many thanks for your kind review.
We presume you did not inform our staff about your food's preferences.
We have different Vegan and Gluten-free options as well as a variety of specialties that are surely not only pizza and bread.
Hope we'll have a next occasion to ensure you another unforgettable stay with us!