“Stunning Views”

68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Stunning Views”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This magnificent place must not be missed. My husband and I were there during February, which is not exactly the most lush season of the year, and the gardens were still beautiful. We fully intend on going back in the spring or summer when more flora will be in bloom. Still, we were in no way disappointed with the beauty of this place. And, of course, the Infinity Terrace with the spectacular views, was the crowning glory of the whole place. Just breath taking!

Visited February 2013

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“magnificent views”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

peaceful place of the earth. Not much walk from Ravello village, you find this place with the most magnificent views of the entire coast.

Visited May 2012
Harpenden, United Kingdom
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Peaceful and stunning”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I know nothing about gardens or landscaping but this garden is well worth a visit. When we visited out of season it was peaceful, relaxing and interesting. On a sunny day the views were amazing from every view point.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank JamieHerts
Raleigh, North Carolina
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“The most amazing place for a life changing moment!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

During our vacation in July 2012 the gardens were definitely the top of my want to see list! I am infatuated with the beauty of gardens and this on did not fail to disappoint. The flowers were in full bloom, the grounds meticulously kept, the views spectacular and the overall experience was incredible. This place, in specific the Terrace of Infinity, will hold a special place in my heart always as this is were my high school sweetheart, boyfriend of 9 years and love of my life asked me to be his wife. We were the only ones on the Terrace at the time of his proposal....it was so sincere, personal and I didn't have to worry about people running us over and we were able to fully enjoy the moment :) i hope this place is able to bring the same joy and love i experienced....it is also a great history lesson.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Danielle R
Tel Aviv, Israel
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Amazing Location - a must visit”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

the Chimbrone familly knew as the designed this amazing yard that this will become a "Temle" attracting visitors and public events orgenizers as a good location.
all good reasons stand in line for success: location above sea, huge yard with top gardening, high standard of maintenance.
now all of us know to say Chimbrone and to be honest - if it was possible I would set my son's marriage ceremony on the balcony abovwe the sea!

Visited February 2013