Palazzo Avino
$1,923
$186
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbeach cluba mountain view roommartini baroutdoor gymamalfi coastour honeymooncasual restaurantamazing viewsmichelin starredheaven on earthmountain sidebeautiful hotelimpeccable servicerooms are smallvery special placeluxury hotelour night stay
Reviewed June 2, 2012

This is one of the most luxurious, elegant places I have ever stayed. I first saw it on a tour of the Amalfi Coast and came back to stay. Pricey, but worth EVERY penny. So we opted for a room with "no view!" since who cares what the room it looks like at night/you are out and about all day?

Made to order breakfasts included, incredible views, incomparable staff. What more can I say? If we could get a month-discount rate I might move in!

Room Tip: If you are on your honeymoon/want a private lawn terrace, and have an unlimited budget, go for it. Otherwise, who cares where you sleep?? Go for the least expensive option available!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank TravelinGalCHS
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Palazzo Sasso all the way around was one of the best experiences I have ever had. My initial introduction was several months prior to arrival with an amazing concierge by the name of Antonio. I traveled to Italy with a girlfriend celebrating my birthday and Antonio ensured it was stellar from before we even arrived. The overall service and atmosphere was truly outstanding, the room and views were fantastic and I would go back there in a hearbeat! Not only did we get special treatment and took advantage of the gym which is outdoors overlooking the Amalfi Coast (not such a bad place to run on a treadmill), the spa, which was lovely, we dined at the restaurant where they were true professionals and ensured that my pre-birthday dinner was delicious and also paired with the perfect wines. PLUS I was also presented with a cake and a morning rose at breakfast, for the celebration. Hands down one of my best hotel and trips ever.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 27, 2012

This hotel is unquestionably the best place I have ever had the pleasure of spending three nights and not just because it's where my husband and I spent our honeymoon! It is truly spectacular with stunning views, a gorgeously chic interior and impeccable service- nothing was too much trouble and the attention to detail made an incredible stay even more memorable. We only wish we could have stayed longer. My advice is, if you can afford to, book this hotel, you will not be dissapointed!

Room Tip: Pay extra for the sea view, it is absolutely worth the money..
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Full of great small touches (sunning by the pool, the staff brought round cold flannels and mini lemon granitas; the old books left behind by other guests are put in to strategically placed wicker baskets with bookmarks added, and bookmarks are put in your own books; jars of sweets by the piano... I could go on) plus lovely views, heated swimming pool, good small spa (recommend a lymphatic drainage massage by Lucia) comfortable rooms with sheet, pillow, and toiletries menu!

Michelin starred restaurant and the bar is very good too.

Staff excellent. The only question is, can you afford it?

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2012 via mobile

Intimate hotel with super deluxe service and welcoming attitude which delivers on the high price. Michelin starred chef also oversees casual restaurant with drop dead view and world's best seafood pasta (lemon flavored oil). New spa has beautiful Bagno Turko, heated pool over cliffs--what's not to like?

• Stayed: May 2012