“The best!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Salisbury, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

I was in Ravello two years ago, at that time I purchased pottery to be shipped home to the US. I have enjoyed it every since. Just recently, I emailed Roberta about getting some more pieces. She emailed me pictures of the pieces I was inquiring about within days. After we had the entire transaction settled, I could not believe the package was at my front door within a week!!! Anyone who has every had anything shipped from Italy knows how quick that is. Thank you Roberta, I cannot wait to visit you in person again.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Pamela D

• Polish first
Weston, FL
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“There are many others...but THIS shop is the BEST!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

This was my second trip to the store. Went about 3 years ago and came back with such wonderful serving trays and bowls that I still use and cherish today, that on my return trip in September, I had to return. I went with some friends this time and we both bought a lot of different pieces and therefore qualified for free shipping.

The items arrived a few weeks after we returned and sadly, one of the large, gorgeous pasta bowls I purchased was cracked and broken during shipping. At first I thought it might be hard to get this problem resolved with me being here in the U.S. and them being in Ravello, but nope, not a problem. Roberta from the store and I conversed about this over email and the problem was quickly and so friendly resolved that I am one happy customer.

All that aside, the pieces and selection in the store are just astounding...you're only problem will be trying to figure out what to buy when you want to buy everything.

I will return again and hope you will make a point of stopping here while on the Amalfi coast.

1 Thank XOITALY
Aiken, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

We had looked at a number of ceramic shops during our Amalfi area visit, and found this shop to have a great selection, and great service. Our umbrella stand arrived home in South Carolina about a week after us, in perfect condition.

2 Thank Michael O
Staten Island, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Ceramics!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

Let's just leave it at that I bought a service for eight of pasta bowls and flat plates to match. I mixed it up and this past Sunday we had our first Sunday Sauce on them. Alfonso and Carmela couldn't be nicer and very professional. When we arrived home our purchase was waiting for us! Couldn't be happier.

2 Thank Florrie315
Basel, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“different from all the other shops”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

We bought a few pieces at this shop - after perusing several others in Ravello, because Carmela and her husband have some of their own designs. The one we purchased is inspired by an old Pompeijan fresco and featured the lemons so omnipresent in this area.
We were able to take our pieces as handluagge, but they also offer free shipping (if you spend over 300 Euros).
Very friendly and helpful owner.

Visited August 2013