“Bought Another Beautiful Ceramic Piece”

Ceramiche d'Arte Carmela
Ranked #6 of 35 things to do in Ravello
Glen Rock, New Jersey
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 99 helpful votes
“Bought Another Beautiful Ceramic Piece”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Have purchased numerous ceramic pieces from Carmela & Alfonso. All beautiful and have become treasured items. We ordered a table this time using the internet.
They worked with us on the design, made it and shipped it without without incident. See the pix. Will definitely purchase again. Can't wait to visit Ravello again.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank TtravelerJohn

• Polish first
Los Angeles, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great service”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Really beautiful ceramics and great service. Everything we purchased is beautiful and arrived safely.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Terese R
Taylorsville, MD
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this shop!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Carmella is a great artist, owner! The whole family is wonderful as owners on Villa San Cosma in Ravello where we stayed. I love the philosophy that they make just enough money to enjoy life.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jeri H
Troy, Ohio, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“My favorite pattern in Ravello!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I found something I liked at each ceramics shop we had visited both times in Ravello...but at Carmella's little shop..I fell in loooove with one of her new patterns, and decided to finally start my collection! Her artists are great, and the details and craftsmanship are as great as can be found anywhere. Very personable, and since we had my items shipped home, I was anxious to see how they arrived. Once I opened the box, I was terrifically pleased to see that it was carefully packed and everything arrived perfectly safe.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Wesjenh
Montreal, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Wonderful Carmela and Alfonso”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

It is probably one of the best ceramic stores in that area. Carmela has created some of her own designs for the ceramics she sells. Amazing,. Could not help myself from buying.

Visited May 2013