“I want to do it all again!!”
Review of Wagner Day Tours

Wagner Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in Ravello
More attraction details
Owner description: Wagner Tours wedding and weddings, located in Ravello, can take care of all the arrangements including transfers, food, music, venues, flowers, video, photographers, guest entertainment and much more. We organise weddings only in Ravello & Scala for foreigners. A wedding on the Amalfi Coast - Italy is an event that shines in the memories of all those who have been lucky enough to experience one. If you decide to get married here, there are beautiful venues, magical gardens, delicious food, prestigious wines and Italian warming hospitality.
Reviewed August 11, 2010

I can't really think of words with enough passion to sum up my wedding as it was better than I could of ever imagined.
I got married at the Town Hall in Ravello in the morning and then I went to Villa Maria with my Mum and bridesmaids to get ready and have a fantastic lunch! We then walked to Villa Eva where my wedding guests were waiting for me at 6pm for a blessing and exchanging of rings, walked to Ravello for photo's and fizz and then back to Villa Maria for the reception and disco. All of my guests said it was an amazing day and Mario certainaly made sure of that, he was excellent!!
If you are thinking about getting married in Ravello, do it!! Mario will deliver you the best day of your life.

22  Thank Mason024
There are newer reviews for Wagner Day Tours

Reviewed August 10, 2010

We got married in Ravello in September last year and our friends and family are still talking about how amazing a time they had and it is all thanks to Mario and Anna Maria from Wagner Tours - and the beautiful location of course. After weeks of searching for wedding planners that could help us with our wedding in Italy we came across Wagner Tours and immediately knew that Mario was the perfect person! He answered all our email queries within minutes and forwarded us loads of information about Ravello and all the different venues before we even committed to booking with him. We decided to visit Ravello to see if it was as beautiful as the pictures and immediately fell in love with it. We called into Wagner Tours unannounced and Mario dropped everything to show us around the different locations.
We stayed in Ravello for a week for our wedding and from the moment we arrived Mario and his team made us and all our guests feel very welcome. Mario and Anna Maria were not just there on our wedding day they were there to help throughout our whole holiday. Anna Maria even packaged and posted my wedding dress back home for me!
We really can't praise Wagner Tours enough - and I'm not easily pleased! Mario and Anna Maria are professional, hard-working, friendly and go above and beyond the call of duty. They really throw themselves into making every wedding special and different for the couples. We chose Da Salvatore to have our wedding party for 50 guests. The food was delicious and the service was really first class. Nothing was too much hassle. We are going back to Ravello for our first wedding anniversary in September and will be calling in to say hello to everyone at Wagners and for another delicious meal in Da Salvatore.

26  Thank hols1ireland
Reviewed August 7, 2010

We were recently married on the 23rd July 2010 with Mario from Wagner Tours. Being completely honest. Besides marrying my hubby, using Wagner Tours to arrange our wedding was the best descision we have ever made. Eveything went without a hitch, everything Mario touches seems to turn into gold and he makes the day and days running up to your wedding just easy, relaxed and smooth...of course he has great help from an amazing Signora called AnnaMaria who he works with at Wagner Tours. Between Mario & AnnaMaria they have fantastic english, so don't worry about being misunderstood.
From day one of contact Mario was 100 percent there for us. All of our guests even commented on how fast he replied to their emails when enquiring about hotels etc.
Mario has been planning weddings on the Amalfi Coast for 18yrs now and his experience shines right through no stone left un turned when it comes to sorting things out.
Both AnnaMaria & Mario are loved by everyone of the locals in Ravello and therefore their professional touch is carried through all the things a girl needs on her wedding day.
Carmella met us to talk about our flowers and with her husband Armando they took our wishes n ideas and came back with floral arrangements that were so stunning my groom cried when he popped up to the Villa Eva a few hours before we were to say I do.
Gerrado was the man to put together an absolute masterpiece with my hair... he asked what i would like n i replied Vogue.... whatever that meant, but i got it and guests are still talking about how fantastic my hair was almost 3 weeks later.
We were given 1027 photos the day after our wedding (how quick ) that were taken by both Mario & his Son Enrico... i believe i can upload some to this review so hopefully i will work it out so you can see for yaself the talents these guys have.
Enrico is so lovely and such a nice guy who has a great future ahead of him and i will just take this opportunity to wish him all the success in the world and hopefully he will continue to make many bride n Grooms happy with his talents.
Now i really could go on and on and i probably will, even our guests have been amazed by Mario's genius work. 3 of our male guests who have no interest in getting married even turned to their girlfriends during their stay in Ravello and said that they were inspired by our wedding and could see a hope for themselves taking the same steps we did.
I will finish up on just saying that every last little tiny tiny detail we asked for, was done... no problemo. Done with professionalism, kindness, loyalty, honesty and a touch of mario magic. We were made to feel like real vip's for the entire week we were there by all of the lovely people we met and worked for us. The staff in the Villa Eva are brilliant and the food was gorgeous. We had so much food, plate after plate i didn't want to get full because then i was going to have to stop eating it I really would recommend the sea Bass our guests devoured it. A huge thank you to all the staff up in the Villa Eva and for letting us party til 4am, Dj still rocking out the tunes. Now i must add that the Dj seems a bit expensive in the beginning but..... he plays for twice as long as a dj back home here in Ireland and you provide him with a list as long as you like full of all the songs you want him to play and he does exactly that. We danced we danced and we danced, when our guests ran up to as for a song it was no problem he played it for them and kept our dance floor full all night long as Lionel Richie once said.
Both of us feel we have left Ravello but taken away some lovely friend and perfect memories. I wouldn't have wanted our wedding day any other way it was just Magical.

Mario, AnnaMaria, Enrico, Enzo, Gerrado, Autoro, Luigi, Carmella & Armando we are forever in your debt and thank you just doesn't seem to be enough to express how grateful we really are for helping us have such a stunning & perfect wedding day in Ravello.

We really look forward to seeing everyone again soon as we love the people of Ravello.

25  Thank brideinRavello
Reviewed August 1, 2010

thanks to Mario from Wagner Tour, organizing my Dream wedding in Ravello was completely stress free...he used to answer my questions within minutes of my e-mails...
I could not believe how easy it was for us to organize our wedding in Italy...all the way from Canada...I recommand Mario 100%! don't bother looking elsewhere...he is the "master organizer" the Wedding wizard!
we felt as though he was part of the wedding party...we would not have wanted this wedding without him.
thanks so much Mario!!!

12  Thank beaumalo
Reviewed July 27, 2010

First of all I would like to start by saying that I can't express in words how grateful we are to Mario and Annamaria of Wagner Tours, Ravello for giving us a perfect wedding day.

Once we had decided that we would like a small wedding in Italy the next question was how on earth do we go about organising it? We then proceeded to email various wedding companies and out of everyone I got the best feeling from Mario. His English may appear more broken than other companies but he is very professional and thorough. As I had never been to Ravello before I put my faith in Mario and it absolutely paid off. A few weeks before the wedding, like any bride I was apprehensive and worried and I was e-mailing Mario constantly. However, he is just so laid back that it can't help but rub off on you. Even when our documents got lost a week before the wedding (they ended up in Nepal due to Royal Mail) both Mario and Annamaria reassured us that everything would be ok and they did everything possible to make sure the wedding would go ahead and of course it did!

The wedding day itself was just perfect. There were 16 of us in total and we were married at the Town hall, toast and photos in the square, followed by a meal at the Salvatore. The flowers, arranged by Armando (quite a character) were gorgeous and the meal absolutely beautiful. We had the terrace at the Salvatore that overlooks the spectacular views of the Amalfi Coast, which was decorated beautifully and the food was possibly one of the best mealls we have ever had. Following the meal we just plugged our ipod in and danced the night away. The whole day was just so relaxed and everyone had an amazing time.

The whole experience in Ravello, Wagner tours and the wedding was one we will never forget. As we had arrived in Ravello a few days before the wedding Mario had introduced us to various people and we really felt like part of the community, which really added to our day. If anyone is considering a wedding in Ravello, big, small, religious anything at all I would have no problems recommending Wagner Tours as they truly made our day what it was. It was so good in fact that some of our guest are going back next year!!

27  Thank polish_manc