“Welcoming stay”
Review of E Poi Ravello

E Poi Ravello
Ranked #15 of 32 Ravello B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I stayed here with a group of friends for a wedding last September and it was a lovely stay. The hostess was very accommodating and incredibly helpful - finding us an iron, booking our taxi for the departure home and helping our friends with the best way to get around, putting out breakfast ready for our early morning flight (the list goes on...)! The weather was unfortunately very rainy on our stay so we couldn't use the outdoor terrace facilities which looked lovely - big chairs to sunbath in with a lovely view of the sea. The rooms and bathrooms very clean and comfortable. The wedding we were attending was in the main area of Ravello and the hotel is a bus ride away so wasn't as ideal as we would have liked but the local area and town was lovely to explore!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Charlotte2828

Reviewed September 28, 2012

With a group of friends we rented all the available rooms of the b&b. It was a perfect place. We parked the cars in the spacious parking garage. We had delicious breakfast every morning on the roof terrace with a view. Each day our room was cleaned. We felt very welcome by the family. I would certainly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Tisgab
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This is a lovely hotel, with clean and spacious rooms. The owner was very helpful with directions to different places, bus times and taxi booking. You can eat the excellent breakfast provided on the roof terrace over-looking the sea.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I can't say enough about the experience that I had at E Poi Ravello. It is one of the best B&B's I have stayed at, and the most memorable. The owner of the B&B is a sweetheart and was very helpful throughout our stay along with her family(They welcomed you in like if you were family). The hospitality that we received was over the and the place itself was gorgeous. From the modern high tech rooms to the terrace that overlooked the water and coast of Minori, Maiori, Ravello, etc. This B&B was an experience alone and an experience of a lifetime. I cannot wait to get back to italy and stay there again!

Room Tip: All rooms are magnificent and have A/C along with internet connection and TV's!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I went to this b&b already and I can never forget the hospitality of the family! The owners are very sweet and after you stay you will become a friend. The rooms are impeccably clean and neat. The fornitures are modern and classy, really high tech. The view from terrace was breath taking. I can't wait to go back!
Nice, nice, nice!

• Stayed: May 2011
2  Thank linoso
Reviewed October 26, 2011

I can’t say enough about our stay at this fantastic B&B. We travelled with a group of 10 adults and 1 eight month old and had the entire place to ourselves, it was absolutely perfect. The owner went above and beyond accommodating all our requests (there can be a few when you travel with a little one) and we were even given a homemade bottle of limoncello. From the location, to the cleanliness of the rooms, to the amazing home cooked breakfast on the beautiful roof top patio, we could not have asked better! We highly recommend this beautiful B&B!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Missy020
Reviewed May 3, 2010

I spent a week at this magnificent place, rooms were impeccably clean, place was very well kept, the owners are always there for you! I went as a client and left as a friend!
I highly recommend this place to my friends and customers!! The view from the jacuzzi was really oustanding!! I can't wait to go back!

3  Thank linoso