“Warm and friendly”

E Poi Ravello
Ranked #14 of 30 Ravello B&B and Inns
“Warm and friendly”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

With a group of friends we rented all the available rooms of the b&b. It was a perfect place. We parked the cars in the spacious parking garage. We had delicious breakfast every morning on the roof terrace with a view. Each day our room was cleaned. We felt very welcome by the family. I would certainly recommend staying here!

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Tisgab

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This is a lovely hotel, with clean and spacious rooms. The owner was very helpful with directions to different places, bus times and taxi booking. You can eat the excellent breakfast provided on the roof terrace over-looking the sea.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Wallingford, Connecticut
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I can't say enough about the experience that I had at E Poi Ravello. It is one of the best B&B's I have stayed at, and the most memorable. The owner of the B&B is a sweetheart and was very helpful throughout our stay along with her family(They welcomed you in like if you were family). The hospitality that we received was over the and the place itself was gorgeous. From the modern high tech rooms to the terrace that overlooked the water and coast of Minori, Maiori, Ravello, etc. This B&B was an experience alone and an experience of a lifetime. I cannot wait to get back to italy and stay there again!

Room Tip: All rooms are magnificent and have A/C along with internet connection and TV's!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Venice, Italy
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I went to this b&b already and I can never forget the hospitality of the family! The owners are very sweet and after you stay you will become a friend. The rooms are impeccably clean and neat. The fornitures are modern and classy, really high tech. The view from terrace was breath taking. I can't wait to go back!
Nice, nice, nice!

• Stayed May 2011
2 Thank linoso
Ottawa
Reviewed October 26, 2011

I can’t say enough about our stay at this fantastic B&B. We travelled with a group of 10 adults and 1 eight month old and had the entire place to ourselves, it was absolutely perfect. The owner went above and beyond accommodating all our requests (there can be a few when you travel with a little one) and we were even given a homemade bottle of limoncello. From the location, to the cleanliness of the rooms, to the amazing home cooked breakfast on the beautiful roof top patio, we could not have asked better! We highly recommend this beautiful B&B!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Missy020
Venice, Italy
Reviewed May 3, 2010

I spent a week at this magnificent place, rooms were impeccably clean, place was very well kept, the owners are always there for you! I went as a client and left as a friend!
I highly recommend this place to my friends and customers!! The view from the jacuzzi was really oustanding!! I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed October 2011
3 Thank linoso
London
Reviewed June 9, 2009

We stayed at E Poi Ravello with the whole family for a long weekend. As the hotel only has 5 rooms, we managed to have the place for ourselves. We had an amazing experience. The place is sparkling clean, the rooms are big. The terrace upstairs is very spacious and has breathtaking views, the yacuzzi, overlooking the sea is just wonderful, and the owners were superb - very welcoming and friendly.
We stayed at Le Sirenuse a year ago. E Poi Ravello has nothing to do with it - it's clearly not a 5 star hotel, but I liked it so much more, that I will def be staying at E Poi Ravello any time I'm visiting the beautiful Amalfi Coast.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
3 Thank BeaMOn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ravello
Ravello Art Hotel Marmorata, BW Premier Collection
Graal Hotel Ravello
Graal Hotel Ravello
#15 of 21 in Ravello
Villa Romana Hotel & Spa

Been to E Poi Ravello? Share your experiences!