We had a great time in club med Kamarina. It was our first club med experience and probably not the last as it is great when you have kids.
- excellent food, really impressed by the choice and sophistication
- lots of sports activities to choose from. Special thanks to Victor, Michele and Charlotte from the tennis club
- great and huge swimming pool
- kids entertainment
- all inclusive
- nice atmosphere generally thanks to the GOs, and friendly chef du village Remy
The not so good
- the rooms were quite basic, dated and a little bit damp. But this did not compromise our enjoyment of the holiday as we spent little time in the room.
- for three nights we had the company of 200 Erasmus Spanish students partying like crazy - not much club med can do I guess!
- bungalow cost of eur20 per hour!!!
All in all, a great holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the land of Etna, where steep alleyways and flower-filled squares look out over the Mediterranean! Kamarina is where you can appreciate Sicily from beneath the shade of its olive trees. You can inhale the scent of the bougainvilleas as you stroll the paved walkways of the Resort, or freshen up in Club Med's largest swimming pool. In this vast 96-hectare Resort, which offers the pleasures of roller blading, tennis or sailing, children and adults alike can discover a 100% family holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Kamarina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Kamarina Hotel Ragusa
- Kamarina Club Med
- Club Med Ragusa
- Ragusa Club Med
- Club Med Kamarina Ragusa, Sicily, Italy