Beautiful resort in the middle of nowhere, but great place to just relax. While the property (lovely and clean) amenities (generous) and hotel staff (professional and pleasant), just avoid the restaurant where the service is half-hearted and sometimes outright unpleasant, and food is even worse (the cursing chef should have been a clue!). Drive to Ragusa Ibla for lunch or dinner. Breakfast was fine and ample. Good location to explore the various lovely towns in the area (Ragusa, Modica, Scicle, Marina di Ragusa).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poggio del Sole Resort is beautifully situated in the hyblean landscape. Those buldings which were once parts of an elegant "masseria" now frame a multi-purpose and uniquely designed Hotel with its restaurants, bars, meeting rooms and Spa. Please come and visit us. Our staff will carefully help you to discover more about Poggio del Sole Resort and enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Poggio del Sole Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Poggio Del Sole Ragusa
- Hotel Poggio Del Sole Resort Ragusa, Sicily, Italy