We loved our visit to this hotel a few years ago in the summer and we were not disappointed this time on our second visit. This time the weather was cool and rainy, so many of the lovely outdoor areas were not usable as they were during our summer trip, but instead we enjoyed the fireplace and the delicious food. We brought a couple with us and were there on Chef Georgio's first day and were treated to outstanding service by the staff and the cuisine was delicious. We love this hotel and all the character and charm. We look forward to returning again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thanks to the different programs available you will be able to decide which itinerary to take to discover the island or explore the nearby Mediterranean destinations reachable by private plane from the airfield at Eremo della Giubiliana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Eremo della Giubiliana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eremo Della Giubiliana Ragusa, Sicily, Italy
- Eremo Della Giubiliana Hotel Ragusa