“Excellent Ice-Cream”

Ranked #1 of 19 Dessert in Ragusa
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 9, 2012

If you love ice-cream as I do and always look for the best, this is a must.
Try the wine flavoured ones, you will be surprised how excellent this tastes.
Unfortunately I only stayed one afternoon and couldn't taste them all.
Very friendly owner and nice outdoor seating on a square.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,198)

Reviewed June 22, 2012

The seating area is in a beautiful square.
Lots of choice of yummy ice creams and 3 or 4 wine flavoured ones. Very reasonable prices.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

We were on a gelato pilgrimage. Tried many all across Sicily and later Rome. By far, the best service combined with a great product was at Ragusa's Gelato DiVini. Their professional care, as they created innumerable flavours, was evident, as was their extra effort: we witnessed staff reaction when a distraught recent customer arrived breathlessly to see if his lost bag had shown up. The staff really cared and did their best to assist. We visited DiVini Numerous times during our week in Ibla. Fantastic! I am done. The end.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

This place is amazing and a hoot to boot. The owner wields the gelati spoon and simply refuses to serve flavours that do not go together.
My partner had chilli chocolate and he would not let her have a second flavour. I had olive oil and was directed as to the allowed combinations. I guess when you make something this good, you are allowed to tell the customer they have no idea!

By the way, both were great and we couldn't resist going back to run the gauntlet a second time.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

LITERALLY the best icecream I've ever tasted. I would recommend people go to beautiful Sicily JUST to taste all these exquisite flavours! Unsurpassable.