“Great food and great location”

Ristorante Bagno Belmare
Ranked #4 of 27 Restaurants in Punta Ala
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This modern Italian restaurant with bar offers exclusive dishes prepared by the Chef and his team in a spacious veranda overlooking the sea. You can taste your favorite fish both for lunch and dinner in the magnificent scenery of the Punta Ala bay surrounded by pine trees and typical Tuscan vegetation. An ideal place for a romantic sunset dinner or for an evening with friends.
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and great location”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My favorite spot in Punta Ala. This restaurant has two very pleasant faces: a joyful and family-friendly atmosphere for lunch and a sophisticated and romantic face for dinner. Both faces share the common theme of great food and a beautiful location overlooking the sea. The specialty is clearly seafood but my lunch favorite is the "fresella caprese" a bowl of bread, tomatoes, capers and tuna which is fesh and ideal for a light lunch. My favorite for dinner are the various choices of pasta or the daily catch. The Bagno Belmare restaurant was a very pleasant surprise for me and I was just dissapointed that I discovered it in the last days of my trip when I decided to rent an umbrella at the annexed beach club. A must are the white wines from the noth east of Italy like the excellent Ronco delle Mele produced by the Venica vineyard. If I return to Punta Ala I will surely be back in order to try the remaining dishes on the menu.

• Visited August 2013