“I love passion fruit”

Gelateria del Corso
Ranked #3 of 25 Dessert in Prato
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Winning the Italian championship for best hazelnut gelato Italian competition Tirreno CT of Massa Carrara in 2011
Valletta, Malta
“I love passion fruit”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

We were travelling in Italy for 10 days, where of Florence was a one day trip. There was a small queue and a heap of flavours to choose from, so many that I felt I would have needed at least 5 trips to this little gem to get a proper grip on what it had to offer (I love my sweets). I went with the after eight, which was easily one of the best mint gelatos I've ever had and some coffee flavoured gelato, which was also amazing, my girlfriend went for yogurt and passion fruit, and we both left with a big smile on our face. Forget about diets and check this one out, you definitely won't regret it!

• Visited June 2014

Florence, Italy
“Ice-cream made by champions!”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Last week I was in Prato( very near to Florence) with some colleagues and we found this place....I became addicted! The ice-cream they make is the best! Cheesecake, crema di Prato and cocco are my favourites!!!
Try it and you'll become addicted too ;)

• Visited May 2014
GLASGOW
“Fab!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Loved this little Gelateria which was about 15 steps from our hotel!

Ice cream to die for and lots of flavours!

They have won awards for their amazing ice cream. Worth a visit!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank JENA78
Europe
“A really really good ice-cream”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Prato is a cosy small town. We were on our way from the centre to the parking lot when we found this ice - cream paradise. The guy who worked there explained about all kinds of the ice-cream they had at that moment and we tried some of them. Finally, my husband and I bought two huge portions of ice-cream and ate them in one go.If you are in Prato,try it !

• Visited October 2013
“Excellent”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

When I first tasted the icecream my mind ran to childhood.Such a delicious taste,it brought to me and my friend an inocent smile.I believe it is the icecream and waffer I have ever eaten ! Thanks Enrico for this "return to innocence "Baci !

• Visited October 2013