“The best restaurant in the historic centre of Prato”
Review of Agora EnoRestaurant - CLOSED

Agora EnoRestaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: The Restaurant and Wine Agorà EnoRestaurant, located in Piazza Duomo in Prato, Tuscany, offers a perfect combination of traditional Tuscan cuisine and revisited, and a sophisticated winery, accurate and able to satisfy all tastes, selected by the two owners Andrea and Mark Boretti, both sommelier.
Prato, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best restaurant in the historic centre of Prato”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The real tuscan cuisine: meat, vegetable and cakes !

One of the best restaurant of Prato, in "Piazza del Duomo" (Cathedral square).

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank carlo andrea p

Dublin, Ireland
“Foodies take note.”
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Agora is an exceptional restaurant with sublime food and a super wine list.
Service was discreet and courteous.Highlights were asparagus pie,duck with apple and wonderful baked quail with prunes.Dessert was a magnificent soufflé extra fondente seasoned with Sichuan pepper.In a word bellisimo !!

Visited May 2013
Texas
“Insanely Fantastic!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We stumbled upon this restaurant and wine bar by chance because I was looking for the one I had visited a while back and could not remember the piazza so I went online and thought the photos of this place were of the prior wine bar. What a pleasant surprise. We stopped in for a glass of wine before dinner and were so intrigued with the owners and, had a great chat, that we had a second glass. We had fantastic focaccia and finochiona and decided once we found out they served dinner that we would cancel our other reservation and eat here. It was the best decision ever. I do not think I have had such a refined meal in ages! There was a fantastic antipasto called Tonno Chianti and it had nothing to do with tuna. Out of this world, it was all I could do not to eat all of my partner's serving. We ordered one of the best reds of the area, a Carmignano reserve, fabulous. We both ordered pappardelle with duck sauce and it was the best we have ever had in Italy (partner is Italian and I have spent over 15 years in Tuscany and Italy). I usually order duck ragu when in the Veneto region but this just knocked all those times down the ladder. Fried porcini done as they should, not it a heavy pastella but with a beer and flour batter, super light and exquisite. The fried chicken was superb and I had sliced meat with a thin slice of classic Tuscan lard. The service was perfect, the guys are friendly and smile and help you with good advice on the wine and food. Believe it or not we shared a dessert, Latte alla Pratese....wow! They also make fresh cantucci and they were SO darn nice they sent us home with a bag of these wonders. This place is perfect for late night, for late dinners or for just a one course meal. The owners know their stuff and serve great food, wine and atmosphere. Do not miss this eating experience, the staff works hard and deserves the praise.

• Visited November 2012