“Fabulous”

MoKha Ristorante Pizzeria
Reserve with
MoKha Ristorante Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 550 Restaurants in Prato
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Intimate and elegant atmosphere where to eat the art of Italian cooking. Our cooking meat or fish keeps meticulous research and attention to traditional ingredients that combined inspiration of our chefs, produce recipes for success. These are just some examples of paper plates in the spring, every night they meet the satisfaction of our customers. First (pens to iberian ham, fregula all sea noodles with shrimp and truffle red) Seconds (thread of the wild deer , fillet of beef with mustard onion tropeana, shrimps al cognac) The Dessert (tiramisu 'the cream pistachio, pine nuts with apple puff caramelised). The pizzeria is assisted by an expert pizza maker from Naples who in addition to classiici (bottle 20 specialties) has added some regional traditions such as sausages - with nduja of spilsby - or coregrafica vesuvius. The club has issued about 80 people in three rooms, wine list red and white Italian, the most renowned wineries regional.
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant is beautiful! Food was very very good and the staff helpful. This was my second visit, the last one was 2 years ago and both times the food has been the best I've found in Prato.

1  Thank Lily846

Reviewed September 21, 2012

My favorite tesysursnt in Italy!
When I visit Italy I always go back to eat at this restaurant! This time I took my business partner from Tokyo and we enjoyed very much! I love this restaurant because you can have both good seafood and meat dishes! We had a seafood appetizer and pasta with burrars cheese and fillet( filetto do manzo) and they were delicious! The service is great and i love the friendly staff! Domenico, Francesco and Chiara are such amazing people and everytime i come, they welcome me and I feel like home :) once you are in Prato, it's the first place to visit!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Everything about this place was fabulous. The enthusiastic and pleasant staff were a joy. Then we were presented with the food. Sublime. Definately not just a pizzeria. You must go and eat here.

4  Thank KiwiKim_Ontheroad
Reviewed December 3, 2010

This pizzeria is maybe NO. 1 in Prato.
Nice atmosphere and very good taste of Pizza.
I have never eaten these nice Pizza near Prato or Florence.
and not so expensive, good location, staff's services, all of them were excellent.
If you go to Prato, I recommend this Pizzeria at first.

2  Thank Fumitz
Reviewed November 3, 2010

Wonderful food, beautifully presented. Not necessarily traditional italian, but could be more accurately described as nouveau Italian cuisine. My partner rates it the best restaurant and food we had during our whole holiday in Italy.

2  Thank wonky1