“Shrimp and lemon sauce on capellini YES PLEASE”
Review of La Brace

La Brace
Ranked #21 of 32 Restaurants in Praiano
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Barre, Vermont
“Shrimp and lemon sauce on capellini YES PLEASE”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Wonderful food, fresh pasta, fresh sauces, fresh fish. We even tried wine with our meal (not a normal thing for us) and it was lovely. Staff were easy to communicate with and had enough English that we could get along easily. They were attentive without being intrusive and the view from the terrace is lovely.

Visited September 2012

• Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
“Surprisingly good!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

We visited this place on the second last day of trip to Praiano. I read the reviews on trip adviser, and was tossing up whether to go or not as some reviews were not very favorable! Well let me say it was great! We walked in at 8.00pm and was seated straight away. We didnt have a window seat, but that didn't bother us as we had been to restaraunts with a view over the last week. The waiters were very attentive and we were served straight away. I had a pasta with a side salad, the pasta with a hint of chilli, was amazing, my husband had a fillet steak cooked medium, exactly as he asked, and he loved it! We had tirumasu and coffe for desert. This is not a fancy place, but the food and service was great, a very clean establishment and I would recommend this place.

Ottawa, Canada
“Not the best welcome to Italy”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We arrived for lunch wanting pizza (it is after all a pizzeria) -- we were starving and it was just after 1pm. Apparently there is never pizza until after 2pm...no matter what. We ended up getting pasta and it was quite good, but overpriced compared to other restos in the area...
It ended up being an expensive (for very little) meal...but the real reason we are not a fan is the service which was awful and quite rude.

Visited September 2012
“DO NOT GO HERE!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I have never experienced such horrible sevice from any restaurant I have been to in my three month trip around Europe. The man who came to take our order did not even give us a chance to finish ordering before he told us to leave and go somewhere else because we hadn't ordered enough food. We tried to say that we were still ordering wine and side dishes but he ripped up our order in front of us and walked away- forcing our table of 6 to get up and leave the restaurant which just made him look worse. Don't bother, there are much friendlier run restaurants in the area that don't demand a minimum food order.

Bognor
“Quality of food surprised me”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

This restaurant surpised me in a good way. Its outlook is above the road, so the location is not as good as some. The service was good, but the food was quite exceptional. I went there twice, first time had a very delicate lemon prawn pasta, and second time had a very well prepared linguine con scampi. They also had a nice selection of desserts, I hate mushy desserts, and they had a chocolate almond tart that was good.
Price wise its mid-range.

• Visited September 2012