“Quality of food surprised me”
Review of La Brace

La Brace
Ranked #21 of 32 Restaurants in Praiano
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Bognor
“Quality of food surprised me”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

This restaurant surpised me in a good way. Its outlook is above the road, so the location is not as good as some. The service was good, but the food was quite exceptional. I went there twice, first time had a very delicate lemon prawn pasta, and second time had a very well prepared linguine con scampi. They also had a nice selection of desserts, I hate mushy desserts, and they had a chocolate almond tart that was good.
Price wise its mid-range.

• Visited September 2012

• Turkish first
Washington, DC
“good”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Nice view, pretty inexpensive, good food. I wouldn't say it's amazing or memorable, but if you want to go to a inexpensive place to eat in Praiano, it was a good option.

Seoul
“Good pizza, Great View, Unmemorable”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This was one of the only places I ate at, during 3 weeks in Italy, Croatia and Bosnia, in which I didn't use Trip Advisor to find it. We were tired walking through Praiano one night. The service is a bit surly - they look jaded at having customers who only ever come once.
The pizza was good - huge, so I liked that about it.

• Visited August 2012
“Relaxed , great pace to watch a thunderstorm”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Good pizza, no pressure to leave. Nice location to relax during and after a meal. I would recommend this resturant if you want causal eating in Praiano.

Bruges, Belgium
“excellent restaurant, very friendly staff and romantic view”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We visited Praiano in the month of June for 10 days and we have eaten in this restaurant almost every evening. It is really great! The owner is very friendly and helpful as well as the staff. We had our little daughter with us and the waitress gave her the attention she could give while we were enjoying our diner! The pizza's of ristorante La Brace are the best of Praiano and the spaghetti vongole is great! The view on the sea is very romantic.
We will certainly return to this restaurant.

• Visited June 2012