i am so glad that we opted to stay in praiano instead of sorrento or positano. this hotel was so quiet and relaxing with AMAZING views of the sparkling blue water. the restaurant was good as well, although we ate their for all of our 3 nights and i think one or two would have been plenty. try the limoncello. and the lemon desserts, but only if they are made fresh that day.
the furniture in the rooms was a bit old, but it didn't bother me. the whole place had a rustic, outdoors feel while still being clean and comfortable. i miss praiano already.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locanda Costa Diva is situated in Praiano in a privileged position overlooking the sea. Pride of the house is the beautiful lemon garden of 7000 qm which surroundes the building and it is fully accessible by hotel guests. This is the ideal place for people who are looking for a relaxing holiday but also for people who love nature. The hotel is equipped with all the comfort and makes possible to spend un unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Locanda Costa Diva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Costa Diva Hotel Praiano
- Hotel Locanda Costa Diva Praiano, Italy - Amalfi Coast