“Very classy”
Review of Keramos Edone

Keramos Edone
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Lots of options for ceramics on the Amalfi Coast but this little shop took top honours for class and tastefulness. Apparently supplied by local craftsman, the selection was extensive and our choices were restricted only by what we could fit in our carry-on!

2  Thank VMick
Reviewed June 9, 2014

O.K. when visiting the Amalfi Coast one is inundated with a multitude of choices in the typical style of ceramics. Keramos Edone is not one of those places. They specialize in unusual more artistic styles that would compliment almost any interior setting. We bought a most unusual vase that borders on being a little weird...but I LOVE it. If you have a beach house or you live by the sea you could go crazy in this little shop. The fish plates with their expressive eyes, or the unusual little vases shaped like fish were all beautiful, and would make excellent souvenirs. My only complaint, which I'm going to chalk up to experience ,was that the shipping costs back to NYC cost more that the two items we purchased. This made a reasonably priced vase and plate (taking in account its unusual artistic qualities) incredibly expensive. My advice to the store owner is to warn the customer of the high price of shipping and perhaps steer them in the direction of something that could be more easily carried home. That being said...I STILL LOVE MY VASE!!!!

6  Thank nyredhead411