Benvenuto Driver Private Day Tours
Review Highlights
Positano, Sorrento and Pompeii

What an amazing time! We arrived by train to Napoli Centrale and were met by our driver, Luigi. He... read more

Reviewed December 7, 2022
sjcina
San Diego, California
Excellent driver, service and car

We had Luigi transfer us from Naples train station to Positano and then from Positano to Salerno a... read more

Reviewed November 1, 2022
DamianCuda
Brisbane, Australia
via mobile

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Praiano
from $238.41
from $82.36
from $115.30
from $911.45
More Info
All reviews naples airport excellent service amalfi coast always on time car service photo stops comfortable car mercedes sedan driving service hour tour amalfi area via email family business return trip giovanni pompeii john
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2019 via mobile

We used Benvenuto Driver for return transfers between the train station in Naples and Praiano. And our daughter had a transfer back to Naples airport a day earlier
We had 2 different drivers and both of them were very professional and we felt well looked after. We don’t recall the name of our first driver but we do remember he was very courteous and helpful. He stopped at the Bankomatic for me to get money out. And he called our Airbnb ahead of time to tell them when we would be arriving.
Tony was our second driver and he was fabulous and gave us a very informative drive back to Naples with lots of history and local information about each region along the way.
John is extremely responsive in communication and he provides a very good and safe service.
We wouldn’t consider any other company to be transported around this region.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

If you’re thinking of going to Italy especially Rome and The Amalfi Coast and you don’t want to drive I’d recommend Benvenotodriver. We used them on 2 of our trips and were fortunate enough to have the same driver Luigi. Our needs were met with enthusiasm and Luigi shared his vast knowledge of Italy, guiding and informing us of local must do’s. Luigi was very obliging and treated us with the utmost respect. 100% worth every cent. Will definitely use this company again.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank leannecarlyle
Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

This company has looked after us with the attention on would expect of a limousine service. I highly recommend them. Prices were consistent with industry pricing. But if you intend on doing multiple runs you will get a discount. We did.

Date of experience: May 2019
4  Thank Wizeone23
Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

I booked the service only after reading on trip advisor. The fares I got were reasonable as compared to what I was quoted by my travel agent ( for another company). I requested them for a pause as the roads are very twisty and the guy driving us obliged and allowed us a pause of 10 mins at a point which was very picturesque. We were 6 adults and an infant and it was very comfortable

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank gaurav607
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

Benvenuto was a wonderful service! We drove from Amalfi to Naples with a planned stop at the Herculaneum ruins and an unplanned stop at a local cammeo factory. Our driver Antonio was wonderful and very helpful! I will be recommending Benvenuto Driver to my friends and family.

Date of experience: April 2019