See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

I cannot say that the hotel is beautiful, but what I can say is that position is outstanding! Straight view of the bay in front of Pozzuoli... what you need when you wake up and have breakfast. Breakfast is mediocre though... but staff is great and rooms are clean. 3 stars????? I need more time to think about it....

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2016

We had a very nice stay at hotel Mini - the room was clean and airy and the staff very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was basic but excellent.
Wi-fi not always that strong, but in general ok.
All in all definitely recommended :-)!

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank marielisevw
Reviewed June 30, 2016

Great place for a small hotel. Located up on a ridge over looking the bay. Rooms quite adequate. We had a nice little balcony with great views. Free continental breakfast was more than adequate. People at the desk were very accommodating and, fortunately, spoke much better english than we did italiano.
Only issue is you will need a car to get to it but I did notice several buses at day go by but didn't notice the route #.

Room Tip: Get the rooms with a view. Much better than looking at parking lot.
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed March 21, 2016 via mobile

We has a very nice stay at the Mini and would recommend it to any of our friends.
The room was clean and adaquit in size. The wardrobe was lacking hangers but the gentleman at the front desk gathered more for us and delivered them to our room.

The location was near perfect for our plans. Its very close to downtown Pozzuoli and easy access to the highway

Our only disappointment was the breakfast bar was lacking in selection. I'm sure if we had requested something they would have had it the next day.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2015

Amazing views, friendly staff, clean room. What more can you ask for. I booked a single room but had a very comfortable double bed and when I opened the balcony doors I had a stunning sea view and could see Capri in the distance. I had breakfast delivered to my room every morning and drinks on the roof top terrace overlooking the sea.
The staff were very friendly and helpful and although I do not speak Italian they catered to my every need.
Pozzouli is a great little place with so much history. Nice restaurants surrounding the harbour, little streets with nice shops, relaxing beaches, an incredible ampitheatre, lots of ruins around the city and a place where you can see the mud bubbling from the volcanic heat.

Room Tip: sea view is a must, high floor is good.
  • Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family