Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Excellent professional staff

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
carlesag080
Barcelona, Spain
Excellent Dive Shop Staff and beautiful Dive Sites in and out of the Marine Park

Reviewed August 7, 2018
Mginsberg101
Vallejo, California

All reviews dive sites dive shop these guys octopus hot water fantastic dive centre open water certified rental gear amazing diving anyone wanting great site no issues once in a lifetime amazing experience archaeological site briefing mosaics
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The second time I dive with CSCF and, no doubt, one of the best teams I've ever meet. No matter the size of the group or the problem, they are always there to help you. I'd like to congratulate Enzo for having a great team (Andrea, Monica, Marcelo...) I hope we dive again very soon

Reviewed August 7, 2018

The staff was very helpful and several of them spoke English very well. Monica was extremely helpful in pre-planning my dives. The mosaics and statues in the marine park were fantastic and the several dives I did outside the park, especially the cave and canyon site was "bellisimo!!" I was even invited to an underwater wedding ceremony for a couple that met while working at the shop.

The one thing as a prompt American which I needed to embrace was the cultural attitude towards timeliness. This appears to be cultural to Southern Italy, whether it was the trains, planes, restaurant staff, or even this dive shop, you need to relax when it comes to timeliness. Once you get with the program and except it, it then becomes a cultural experience.

1  Thank Mginsberg101
Reviewed July 25, 2018

My first underwater sightseeing experience! Before diving we got an introduction about the archaeological site, which was very interesting. The crew were friendly and patient, and their english was very good. Fair pricing and overall an experience I would recommend :)

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

It was a 5+ star for the actual snorlking, but lost a star for the time we had to wait prior to the actual boat departing. We were told to be there by 14:30 & we didn't even get on the boat till 16:00. The tour was 1hr from departures to return & it takes less than 10 min to get to the snorkeling site.(Make sure you schedule it for a snorkeling site, they go to others that are better for diving & apparently to deep to see ANYTHING when snorkeling.)
We asked about the underwater statues as we were on the boat & I'm not sure if the site we were going to had them, but our guide seemed to make special arrangements at the last minute & after we swam on our designated area, she had us follow her to where some statues were & that was AMAZING! 40 min. of snorkeling /swimming was plenty of time. We had lots of time to make many dives down and see the ruins up close. If you have a snorkel & mask you own that you like bring them...theirs do the job (and managed to have a wonderful time) but are not great.

Reviewed June 29, 2018

I organised a group diving trip for myself and my students to dive the sunken town of Baiae. The Centro Sub team were absolutely brilliant and cantered for all of our needs. The knowledge there Instructors and dive leaders have of the area made this trip something extra special. Thank you Enzo and Christina. We will be back for another Sub Sea Adventures trip in 2020

Ollie

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

This is a divecenter for certifications and nothing more. I Will not recomand it for divers who are certified and want to do a fundive. the information they gives by phone is wrong and they realy dont respekt peoples time. i was told to meet up at 1130 to do the dive, when i got to the Center i was told the boat would leave at 1300. The boat left 1345... The ONLY information i was given during that time was to "sit down and relax"A huge waist of mye time. When i called them i was told that the dive cost 35 Euros and 5euroes for fins. When i got There they charged 35eures for the dive and 15 eures for equipment... They also plased med in a group with 2 course divers. The dive itself was ok. And the guide did a good jobb underwater, but iv never seen a DM or instructor swim past plastic containers during a dive and not pick it up.and iv been diving all over the world. This is the worst Center iv been diving at within my 12 years. They wave with padi aware flags, but realy dosent give a sh..

1  Thank Lasse Myklestad H
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Oh my word this was amazing!!!
The team were fabulous and made our inexperience and nerves easier to handle. The experience was breath taking and being able lol view of The ruins of Ninfeo di Claudio. For me it felt like a once in a lifetime event. Breathtaking!
Thank you!!!

1  Thank ChelledeBoer
Reviewed June 7, 2018

I came from Rome, very easy for me, but the visit in this location and the dive on the ancient villa is worthed a longer trip......
The organization is OK and you will be very happy at the end.

Reviewed May 26, 2018

This was our second visit with the diving centre and once again can not fault them, communication is perfect from these guys they make sure you are comfortable from the first time you make contact with them all the way through. dive briefings are spot on,Guides are first class and second to none,anyone wanting to dive in the area could not find a better dive centre.

Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

Despite the unexpected difficulties, the staff of the Centro Sub made sure we had a fantastic vacation in Pozzuoli.

We only learned upon arrival at the airport that the Parco Sommerso di Baiae has been closed unexpectedly - and temporarily - the day before. (Hopefully is has been reopened by the time you read this review.)
Plus there was no one to pick us up although we had reserved a transfer. To make up for it, the boss picked us up personally and brought us to our apartment.
We made ten dives and they were well worth the visit. The stuff of the Centro sub is wonderful - professional, relaxed and very friendly. Monica is wonderful in giving advice about excursions or land and she also reserved our tours and transfers. On the last day, Enzo brought us on a snorkeling trip to show us an archeological site outside the park. We didn’t need much equipment but the few items we borrowed were in perfect condition. They offer Nitrox for free - for us the use of Nitrox was a real game changer as we had no symptoms of tiredness after we started using it on day 3. This way, in the afternoon we could tour the archeological sites on land after 2-3 dives in the morning.
We will certainly come back!