All reviews private terrace bed room pure luxury every morning amazing views us feel at home amalfi coast magical stay each guest magical place beautiful pool main terrace amazing room room service main town boutique hotel location was perfect
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

We decided to use Positano as our base for exploring the Amalfi Coast and are so glad we did and chose Villa Magia as the villa for us.
Superior service and accommodations are a good way to describe our stay. From working with Sandra prior to arrival to set up our transfers and day trips to Claudio and Vito bringing our bags down from the street. Yes there are steps and lots of them so be ready for that. Marilu checking us in, giving us a preprogrammed local phone, and getting our dinner order.
Food at the Villa was excellent and we would say what we would like in the morning and it would be prepared and presented to us by Gabrielle and Salvatore when we were ready. We ate breakfast on our private terrace brought to us by Claudio and dinners on the main terrace. Both had awesome views as you are right in the middle of Positano.
Twice we booked the private yacht a 46’ beautifully detailed vessel. Captain Vincenzo was knowledgeable about the area and answered all our questions, was friendly and service oriented. From nosing into blue and green grottos, swim ins to private beaches and coves to watching the World Cup diving competition it was all available. A late lunch at Conca del Sogna or a tour around Capri.
Whenever we docked people were always asking how do we get on that boat? Was it the boat or Captain Vincenzo we just aren’t sure as both had pictures taken from the people asking.
While it is expensive you get a great experience and made to feel like family.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

The property was actually very pretty. More prettier than their photos. Strawberries around the compound and the figs tree. A very beautiful property that actually can look so much better with a designer touch.

We are a group of 9 people, and its hard for us to find a place in positano during high season to accomodate all of us.
So we book their last room available, 3 bed room private pool villa that comes with a queen sofa bed. I Ask if they can give me another bed so the kids can sleep there nicely, they say they will arrange for us so everyone will have a nice stays. So I book them.

But they didnt prepare it for us. The sofa in the room wasnt a sofa bed, just a normal sofa. And the rollway was a single bed. So we need to squeeze the kids in. I questioned about it, as they actually give us a wrong room key and I think they give the sofa to the other room. But they said thats what they can give us as they're having a very high season.

Id appreciate if they can deliver what they promise, luckly it was a kid, can you imagine if all of us is an adult.

But our stay was nice. The breakfast was plenty, be careful with what youre ordering for the breakfast. Theyre generous with food and water in the room. They give biscotti in the room.
They dont have a good wine glass in the room.

The bath was weird, old style cheezy jacuzzi, with radio that you didnt know how to off it. The furnishing can be better.
But the pool was nice. The spa and gym is very redundant.

The location was in the middle of the road. So you will need to climb the stairs or down the stairs. But thats positano. For me it was very very very hard as Iam with someone who has terrible foot pain.

The room above the two bed with pool has a magnificient view.

I give them 4 star as theyre not calculative with extra guests even though we only book 3 bed with 9 people staying, theyre very patient with me, answering my endless questions and they never say no.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank beautifulmatters
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I recently spent three nights at Villa Magia (in room 2). The views from this property could not be better; I understand all of the rooms have beautiful views, but I can say for certain ours was over 180° and unobstructed. The staff at the Villa Magia are top notch and personal, and every effort is made to make the stay exactly what is desired. I strongly recommend Villa Magia, and when we return we will stay there again.

Stayed: August 2018
2  Thank sooner1977
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Villa Magia for 3 nights in early July for what was definitely a 10 star experience. This is a special place where we were treated like a member of the owners’ family. The Villa has 7 rooms with beautiful common spaces and views that are to die for. Sandra and Marilu handled all the details. Each guest is provided with an iPhone that is programmed with the entire staffs’ phone numbers. Marilu even met us on the main road to guide us back when we got lost. Claudio served us a delicious breakfast each morning that we selected the night before, either on our private terrace or in the main terrace. Our room was spacious and modern and immaculate. We relaxed at the fantastic pool and hot/cold tub area. The location was perfect, right near the road that winds through Positano, which is lined with shops and restaurants. Our only regret is that we did not eat dinner here, which we heard from other guests was fresh and delicious. There is no doubt in my mind that we will return to Villa Magia as it is truly a magical place that we will never forget!!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NYfamily-travelersNY
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Me and my mother stayed here for a few days and I’m so happy we did! The property and rooms are stunning (their online photos don’t do it justice)! The staff are really warm, friendly and welcoming and the views are heaven. I would reccomend this villa to anyone and everyone who will be visiting Positano in the future!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family