“Sensational gnocci alla sorrentina.”
Review of Da Vincenzo

Da Vincenzo
Ranked #15 of 92 Restaurants in Positano
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

We dined here after it was recommended by a friend. We started with a number of appertisers including the squid with potatoes, croquettes, tomato and mozzarella, and the mussels. All were fantastic but the squid and potato dish was very good. I had athe gnocci alla sorrentina and I've never tasted gnocci better. It was so soft and just dissolved in my mouth. The owner Lorenzo was very lovely as were the rest of the family and staff who were all very attentive.
I would suggest to make a booking as they were very busy even at the end of the holiday season.

1  Thank kaylawright00
Write a ReviewReviews (2,728)

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Smaller, busy restaurant with great food and excellent service. Highly recommend as a must-go restaurant if you are eating in the main part of Positano.

1  Thank tikitaco
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We usually travel to Positano once a year...at the very least every other year for the last 15 years. We rent a villa, hire a cook, and enjoy the Amalfi Coast to the fullest. I don't know why it has taken us so long to dine at Da Vincenzo but we are grateful for the recommendation of a local and dined there at least 3 times with different friends on our last stay. Not only is the food delicious, but the service was excellent and we loved the warm welcome from the owners. We plan to return to Positano next year and will make it to Da Vincenzo for sure. I'm dreaming of the mussels now!

1  Thank Mary L
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We are in Positano for 4 nights, it was suggested by some one we met to try da Vincenzo restaurant,and Iam so happy we did. The restaurant is run b y a family and the food mostly home made,everything we tried tasted great, you must try the home made Ravioli and the baked fish with cherry tomatoes and olives,for desserts I had an almond and chocolate pudding ,it was really yummy,the service was excellent,Raffale served us ,he is one of the owners and he gave us a great service and a limoncello to welcome us.i recommend this restaurant for everyone visiting Positano. You really must try,I think I will go back again tomorrow to try the rest of the menu. Thank you Raffale for a great food and service.
October 2013

1  Thank Nado50
Reviewed October 5, 2013

My wife & I had quite a great time in Positano, but our evening at this restaurant left me speechless. The food was okay, but the waitpersons & the owner himself were rude beyond just having a bad night. The atmospere with the street traffic of cars & trucks with their exhaust fumes differed from any possible enjoyment. Never to return.

Traveling Light