“Molto Delicioso! We'll be back!”
Review of Da Vincenzo

Da Vincenzo
Ranked #10 of 92 Restaurants in Positano
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We usually travel to Positano once a year...at the very least every other year for the last 15 years. We rent a villa, hire a cook, and enjoy the Amalfi Coast to the fullest. I don't know why it has taken us so long to dine at Da Vincenzo but we are grateful for the recommendation of a local and dined there at least 3 times with different friends on our last stay. Not only is the food delicious, but the service was excellent and we loved the warm welcome from the owners. We plan to return to Positano next year and will make it to Da Vincenzo for sure. I'm dreaming of the mussels now!

1  Thank Mary L
Write a ReviewReviews (2,784)

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We are in Positano for 4 nights, it was suggested by some one we met to try da Vincenzo restaurant,and Iam so happy we did. The restaurant is run b y a family and the food mostly home made,everything we tried tasted great, you must try the home made Ravioli and the baked fish with cherry tomatoes and olives,for desserts I had an almond and chocolate pudding ,it was really yummy,the service was excellent,Raffale served us ,he is one of the owners and he gave us a great service and a limoncello to welcome us.i recommend this restaurant for everyone visiting Positano. You really must try,I think I will go back again tomorrow to try the rest of the menu. Thank you Raffale for a great food and service.
October 2013

1  Thank Nado50
Reviewed October 5, 2013

My wife & I had quite a great time in Positano, but our evening at this restaurant left me speechless. The food was okay, but the waitpersons & the owner himself were rude beyond just having a bad night. The atmospere with the street traffic of cars & trucks with their exhaust fumes differed from any possible enjoyment. Never to return.

Traveling Light

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We were taken there by a friend and wow what a meal I had the lamb chops and the best lamb chops I've ever had in my life no one can match it. The service is very good with little space to chuck a cat they were full in and out yes you can sit outside if want to go and try you will love it.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We had one the best meals in while in Positano at Da Vincenzo. After a waiter suggested an exquisite wine, the owner came over and started singing. He kept singing until the bottle of wine was poured. My wife found it romantic, me not so much.....LOL Nice man, friendly, funny, made all his customers feel like family. The food was unbelievable. Homemade pasta, fresh seafood, wonderfully prepared. Beautiful plates. Ate here our last night in Positano. Will definitely go back next year

2  Thank SITravellerSiNy