“Excellent Italian dinner”
Review of Il Ritrovo

Il Ritrovo
Reserve with
Il Ritrovo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 92 Restaurants in Positano
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Partiamo dalla cucina perche crediamo che la qualita delle nostre pietanze sia il fondamentale elemento del nostro ristorante. Il nostro scopo diventa di farvele gustare a casa nostra nel ristorante conosciuto come IL RITROVO.
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

The service and food we're superb! We we're greeted with a complimentary glass of Prosecco and bruschetta. Then aor excellent meal was followed with a complimentary glass of lemoncello. The prices were reasonable for the high quality of the food.

1  Thank Nick S
Write a ReviewReviews (2,158)

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Do yourself a favor and eat here, we had two superb meals here, the staff make you feel very welcome and the food is excellent, their stuffed zucchini flower special was great, also lamb chops, steak and pasta superb

1  Thank LindavdC
Reviewed October 17, 2017

Our hotel recommended this place, it sounded great especially taking into account that they have a shuttle service picking you up an dropping you off at your hotel, this however should have sent alarm bells ringing. We went for dinner, the food was overpriced, probably adjusted for the pleasure of the shuttle service, I had the homemade pasta with seafood, my fish was full of scales which resulted in me having a mouth full of fish scales with every bite I took. My wife had one of their specials, pasta with tomato and sausage, it was pretty average.
We had 1 glass of wine, 1 starter to share and two mains and our bill was 90 EUR. It was definitely our least enjoyable meal in Positano and I would not be surprised if they have deals with the hotels referring people to them.

1  Thank Gerhardt d
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Everything about our dinner was perfection. We had big plate of mix seafood as an appetizer, it was yum and special. My pasta with seafood was the best very tasty and looking amazing.
The staff was attentive and service was excellent. You must try this place if you are anywhere close.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

Our hotel made arrangements for us to be picked up by their shuttle. Wonderful, hillside restaurant away from Positano. Food was delicious. I had the local fish and my husband their pasta special of porcini mushrooms and sausage. Everything was enjoyable. Prices were average. Food much better than down in town. Dessert was just okay.