“Away from the Crowds at the Beach” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Valle dei Mulini

Valle dei Mulini
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Valle dei Mulini is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #67 of 84 Restaurants in Positano
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Flower Mound, Texas, United States
“Away from the Crowds at the Beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

Valle dei Mulini is a great restaurant to have a really good meal, sit on their outdoor patio. If you arrive in Positano by boat and want to enjoy a relaxing meal away from the beach crowd, then this is the place to go. Really good food. Good wine list.

Greenwood, South Carolina
“Very poor Italian food and too expensive!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We took a cooking class here and it turned out to be a very poor value, altho we did learn some things about authentic Italian food. After the class, we were sort of 'forced' to stay for lunch in order to sample the limoncello that we made in our class! The gnocchi was below average and the three (3), that's right THREE ravioli caprese was tasteless. If this is considered good Italian cuisine, then these two Italian-Americans will continue to cook wonderful Italian food in our homes for far less money.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
London, United Kingdom
“Terrible food, terrible service, terrible experience!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

I went here with my family recently and we had the worst meal that I have had for a very long time which makes me doubt that some of the 'Excellent' reviews on the website are genuine. I have been visiting Positano for fifteen years and love the place, but this restuarant is truly awful!!!!! When my father's meal arrived it was not what he had ordered but when we pointed this out the waiter simply shrugged his shouldrs and said that we were wrong and made no offer to change the food. It was a tiny portion of fish with no accompaniment and when we asked for some potatoes to go with it they never materialised. My freind's pizza was burnt and one of the worst pizzas I have ever seen but I think my meal was the most inexcusable. My chicken was simply not cooked and was bloody inside. I did not eat eat it and at the end of the meal we pointed out our disappointment and the waiter said it was my fault for not sending it back. I replied that it is not a customers job to tell the chef wheher the food is cooked and that it should never have been served. The waiter's attitude was horrendous and ruined our entire evening. During our meal I noticed that the people on two other tables also complained about their food and another couple left. I think this is the worst restaurant I have had the misfortune of eating in and the owners should be ashamed of themselves. Italian cooking is the best in the world and other restaurants in Positano offer great food so why can't this dreadful place.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Canberra, Australia
“Good food and nice ambience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

We has lunch here after arriving in Positano by ferry.

It was much quieter than the other restaurants in town and we sat outside very comfortably.

The food was very good reasonably priced (for Positano) and the service was efficient and friendly.

I would recommend this restaurant for anyone wanting a good meal in Positano.

Seaford, United Kingdom
“Well worth a visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

This restaurant is tucked away in a valley just off the town centre in Positano and is easy to miss. We visited twice and were very happy with the food and service on both occassions. The food is good and fresh, the service excellent and the staff very friendly.

Visited September 2012