“Highlight of our trip!!!”
Review of Rada Restaurant

Rada Restaurant
Reserve with
Rada Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 88 Restaurants in Positano
Cuisines: Sushi, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Rada Restaurant (Le Terrazze) stands out among Restaurants Positano, thanks to the refined, romantic and elegant atmosphere that immediately attracts the guests. The furniture studied in detail, with taste and attention to detail, courtesy and excellence in our services, harmonize with the beautiful landscapes that surround it. Breathtaking sunsets, nights of stars and moonlight, crowned with magic your dinners by candlelight and make unique and memorable the most important moments of your life
Atlanta, Georgia
“Highlight of our trip!!!”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

My husband and I visited Rada recently and will never forget the experience. I had been several times before, but this was his first time and what a night it was. From the moment we walked to our table, we were treated like royalty by the outstanding staff. The food was sublime and there are no words for the views....we stared at each other speechless. It truly "made" the trip to Italy for us.....we will be back and a dinner at Rada is a MUST!!!

• Visited August 2013

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
“Wonderful. Do not miss this place!”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Had dinner with family and friends at Rada early in our holiday to Positano and just had to return. There is a stunning bar on the roof for pre-dinner drinks with chilled out music and the cocktail list plus the snacks that accompany them are incredible, not to mention the view of the Positano hill that only gets more impressive as it gets dark and the lights come on. The staff are terrific, very entertaining and friendly, and we felt like we were regulars at the restaurant and bar after just two visits. The restaurant is one level under the bar and both are open air with sea/beach/hill views. We had the sushi boats to share (after a few weeks in Italy it was nice to eat something light!) and the spread was first class. Extensive range of sashimi and sushi rolls, and the waiters were excellent in explaining what each one was. We had a range of mains with the highlights the oxtail pasta, the suckling pig and the chateaubriand - beautifully cooked and extremely tasty. We didn't order dessert but were treated to platters of petit fours, which included a range of homemade cakes and chocolates - again, amazing!
You cannot miss with this place. It's relatively new after being rebranded and it was pretty quiet both nights we were there as the word is still getting out. But if you want breathtaking views, high quality food and service, and an excuse to have a post-dinner drink at Music on the Rocks (the nightclub downstairs) on the way out, this is the place for you. It won't stay secret for long with the likes of Richard Gere dining there this week!

Visited July 2014
Aarhus, Denmark
“Sushi-heaven”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I have tried sushi in several parts of the world, but at Rada I got some of the best I ever had. I even got two new variants that I had never seen or tasted before. My greatest compliments to the chef.
And that was just the food. This restaurant truly have one of the most beautiful and romantic views at night, the night scenery of Positano is unforgettable. And the staff was very professionel, but in a relaxed way that made us feel very comfortable. We will certainly visit Rada restaurant again.

• Visited July 2014
Beijing, China
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Angry Pavel, small fish lost in translation and delicious dessert”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Pavel was angry, he had nothing to eat:his dish appeared to be a tiny fish or whats ever, almost nothing to eat! He could not even see what he was eating,it was toooo dark at the table! We, other 7 people, 4 couples, kept silence: no use to dispute with angry lawyer. Our dishes were also not too big but tasty. There were spagetti and ravioli and fish. We were sitting at the open veranda of Rada reastaurant at Positano, a lovely small town. The moon was ascending. Leonid said, that if it were many lamps on the table we could not see the stars and the siluette of the mountain behind us. The view was excellent, the waves shhhhh -coming to the shore. In half an hour good wine and fine food make us quite relaxed. I wanted to order a small fish but forgot the name. The head waiter and all waiters kept a meeting around the table, trying to guess - what "a small pink fish" I want. At last they catched it right- it is Triglie (red mullet)! They brought us a big plate of small deep fried red mullets - delicious. Pavel tried it too and said - oh, it a fish from my fist dish!It appeared to be that Pavel ordered it from appetizers! A lot of laugh! The wind was sweet, the sky became full dark and the stars looked at us. It was great! And what killed us - the dessert - the best chcolate muss in my life. I though before that the best chocolate muss is at Beijing S.Regis hotel Sunday brunch - but the Rada muss was even better, melted on you tongue, a bit crispy... And the chef's - the tiramutsu in a cup of black chocolate. We finished the dinner with limonchello - I can say the same - it was the best limonchello I ever tried - not too sweet, not too heavy, very fresh. We came out in exclelent mood. Even Pavel was happy - quite strange for the lawyer, isn't it?

• Visited June 2014
“Beautiful setting matched by great food and service!”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Sushi was delicious, our waiter couldn't have been nicer/more thoughtful and absolutely gorgeous view, especially from the 3rd floor when they open up the roof.