All reviews royal suite yogurt amalfi coast breakfast room queen bed hotel is excellent balcony overlooking positano pedestrian area minute walk to the beach our honeymoon spent a week travel agent the bus the air conditioning great balcony main part thoroughly enjoyed our stay
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Wonderful hotel, amazing staff and perfect location, very quiet and close to many restaurants, the views from the room patio are beautiful. When returning to Positano this will be the only hotel I would stay in!!

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

If you want to be in centre of everything Positano this is the place, it’s clean central and staff are very helpful.great verandah with amazing view and comfortable bed. Very quiet considering it’s right in middle of town.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2018

This hotel was perfect for our two nights in Positano. The staff was helpful with making dinner reservations and answering questions. The location is amazing! We were only a short walk to the beach and all the shopping. I felt very safe at night walking home to the hotel. The breakfast was the only negative part of our experience. I would not count on eating the provided breakfast. It was hardly edible and a poor selection. We tried both days and couldn't find anything that would be suitable to eat. I still very much recommend the hotel but I would count on eating breakfast elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

My bf and I stayed here last week. I can’t say anything bad about this hotel! The view was absolutely amazing from our balcony. Our room would be cleaned and organized in the most impeccable way every morning. It is located on a main road and only about a 10 minute walk to the beach. Can’t wait to come back!!!!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2018

We stayed 2 nights in a room with a huge beautiful terrace, but those views couldn't make up for everything else. From before arrival I asked where should we park and all I got as a reply was at a garage- so when we get there all the garages were full. We had to drive around the town 45 min to find an open garage that when leaving was a 30 min walk uphill with suitcases, very inconvenient and sad to see other hotels along the way offered help for parking. When we checked in the woman was cold, used few words, didn't explain anything or what amenities there were- and insisted we get 1 room key. That night my husband couldn't sleep at all because the room was so hot it never cooled down. We reported this and the answer was it was too hot and everywhere would be the same. No offer of a fan, helping us with the awning over the balcony to help cool, etc.. My husband had to insist on the second key just so the AC could run while we were gone so the room wasn't a sauna. If I hadn't spent $900 on 2 nights I would have just moved on, but this was the worst experience we had in Italy. They just didn't care to make us happy at all, in any way.

Stayed: August 2018