“Worth the boat ride!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2014

We took the free shuttle boat from Spiagga Grande to Le Sirene for a change of pace. They have a small private-ish beach with free chairs and umbrellas since you will be dining at the restaurant. Very friendly staff, eager to help their customers. Excellent menu, especially seafood, very fresh. Shuttle boats start running again at 4 to return you to Positano. A nice relaxing day, worth the trip. Excellent view!

Reviewed August 20, 2014

My friend and I had dinner here in June and absolutely loved it. When I made the reservation I explained that we were staying in Positano and they offered to send the boat to pick us up at the dock. After a short boat ride, we arrived at the hotel. We had a "front row" seat on the lovely terrace, and watched the sun set over Positano. The menu is written on a chalkboard and explained by our waiter.

The food was absolutely delicious - the grilled octopus was one of the best dishes I had my entire week in Positano. The wine list is good and fairly priced. Desserts were equally good. If we had more time, we would have returned for another meal. Cannot recommend it enough!

We definitely will be back next year!!

ps It is under new management in 2014, so earlier reviews should be discounted.

1  Thank Engred
Reviewed July 31, 2014

My fiance and myséf were there for lunch and beer on the private beach! Francesco and his staff gave us a warm welcome and made a nice set up on the lounge chair on the beach! So far one of the top 3 services we had in italy and the seafood is so fresh and incredible! Great value for a lunch in paradise. Also u can have the shuttle for free from positano beach (5 minutes away) . Thanks again
Sabrina and lucas

1  Thank Sabrina H
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Le Sirene was recommended by our host Giovanni and it didn't disappoint. You can arrive by foot walking down nearly 400 stairs from the main road or catch a boat from Positano. The seafood arrives daily and is freshly prepared to the customers liking. The menu offers beautiful, fresh, delicious dishes. Try the stir-fry calamari, it's wonderful! The salads are great and the caprese tart is delicious! Great wine list and I love the sorbet served in the lemon shell!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

The view from the restaurant at Le Sirene was spectacular. My partner and I had a very lovely dinner there. The food and the wine was great. I had the squid, which was by far the best I had had on my trip. We would happily go there again.