“Friendly, secluded, beautiful”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Malaysia
“Friendly, secluded, beautiful”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

I came to Da Adolfo on a bustling Sunday for lunch with my family on our way up to Rome, and was captivated by the friendliness and peace of Laurito Beach. Stressed out and exhausted, I couldnt resist sending my family on their way and begging a room at La Sirene for a few nights - and it was one of the best decisions ever made. Despite being a girl on her own I never felt uncomfortable or awkward - Chiara, Francesco, Marco and Anna Maria were all so unbelievably sweet and friendly I felt almost at home. The rooms are simple, the food is divine, the wine is cheap and good and the service is beyond excellent. La Sirene is not luxurious or swanky - it is just a unique little corner of heaven, and the three days I spent here were absolute bliss.

1 Thank lauriebug

• Polish first
Hayward, California, United States
“Good food, great view”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

From the harbor in Positano, we got onto the boat with the red fish on the mast to go to Da Adolfo, but when we got there (early, around 11/11:30am), they told us they had no room and were completely reserved until 2:30pm! So instead we went next door to Le Sirene. I was hesitant at first since it was so empty compared to Da Adolfo, but the food was really good. I got the sampler which had a great Caprese salad in it, and the wines are good as well. It's nice to just sit there and enjoy the view of the water. The servers were very nice and explained the menu to us since they don't have a standard type of menu. So we didn't get what we intended to try there in Laurito, but we were happy with where we ended up. The free boat to and from Positano is really cute as well so definitely check it out if you're in the area.

• Visited June 2014
Melbourne
“Excellent in every way.”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Such a wonderful choice of food.Service outstanding and ambience was the best I have experienced.The staff were amazing and you were given the feeling that you belonged there.Will certainly visit again.

Visited June 2014
Hong Kong, China
“Top quality”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We had dinners and lunches here last week (5 'earls in total) all of them were 5 stars. Fresh ingredients and knowledge I. The preparation. Francesco is great in presenting the food and capable of accommodating special needs. Definitely good price quality ratio... Who has a different opinion has never eaten any fresh fish in Europe!

Adelaide, Australia
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Came by chance on "free" boat to a lovely cove for the day with my husband and daughter. We couldn't fault the service, food and value at le sirene. Everyone was extremely helpful and we had a delicious meal at the restaurant which was great value. I have no hesitation in recommending a day spent on the beach ( sun lounge, towel & umbrella 7 euros) and a meal at this delightful place.

• Visited May 2014