“Fantastic.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2017

I was yesterday here with a friend from Russia. It was the first time in this place and we had a fantastic lunch here. Hand-made pasta with shrimp and swordfish simply perfect,fish fry very tasty. Pleasant owner, cool staff. Prices very good for being in Positano. A fantastic moment in an enchanting atmosphere.
5 stars deserved.

1  Thank LIstrione

Reviewed October 2, 2017

I found the service to be very poor and the food was OK, I wouldn't say I would go back. The staff were not so friendly.

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our dinner here. We were a group of 8 and everyone loved their meal. Listening to the nearby sea was a perfect backdrop. Service was excellent!

1  Thank Cathy G
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

La marinella is the reason I come to Positano! The most amazing fresh food and a lovely friendly family that run it! Great prices and a beautiful beach and location, they staff do more than enough and try to accommodate your every need. I would not recommend it enough. I've been coming ever since I was 5 and I am now 21 and will still be coming every year in the future!

Kind regards jade

1  Thank Jade A
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Simple and cosy seaside restaurant.

Food is ok (not awesome), prices reasonable.

Service and motivation are missing. This could have been a great place.