“Beautiful View”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2017

I found the service to be very poor and the food was OK, I wouldn't say I would go back. The staff were not so friendly.

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our dinner here. We were a group of 8 and everyone loved their meal. Listening to the nearby sea was a perfect backdrop. Service was excellent!

1  Thank Cathy G
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

La marinella is the reason I come to Positano! The most amazing fresh food and a lovely friendly family that run it! Great prices and a beautiful beach and location, they staff do more than enough and try to accommodate your every need. I would not recommend it enough. I've been coming ever since I was 5 and I am now 21 and will still be coming every year in the future!

Kind regards jade

1  Thank Jade A
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Simple and cosy seaside restaurant.

Food is ok (not awesome), prices reasonable.

Service and motivation are missing. This could have been a great place.

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

I went to Positano with my family (and I am a local as I grew up 20 mins away)...we organized initially just a quick swim on La Marinella beach...we ended up having lunch...the owner Gennaro served us...Isaura is the cook...food was simply remarkable, and this is down to Isaura: the salads, the tuna under oil and which they make, the fish, the pastas...and the desserts, all fresh and home made. The service, simply, amazing: not stuffy, just genuine and Gennaro made it his own business to amuse us (yes he is funny) and to please us...the result is we went back the following days. And we will come back when we are in Positano next. Come. You will not be disappointed. Thanks Gennaro, you are a great, and thanks for the tuna you gave me to bring home. And thanks Isaura for cooking so incredibly well!!!