“My favorite beach”

Book In Advance
More Info
$113.74*
and up
Amalfi Coast Boat Experience: Sorrento to Positano, Li Galli, Rotonda and...
Ranked #5 of 42 things to do in Positano
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

This place was comfy and nice. We paid 10 euros p.p. and we got these nice beach beds with a little table, the beach was nice to swim (I love the fact that there is no sand, so you don't get all sticky). After swimming I would have a shower and relax. The menu is a bit pricy but you cannot really avoid this anywhere in Positano. My bf and I had pastas and desert, but I have seen many eating sandwiches, which is probably a cheaper option. I had the relaxing day at the beach that I imagined having on a perfect holiday.

2  Thank Thais T

Reviewed August 12, 2014

This is probably the nicest beach in Positano. Not overcrowded but still lively and the people there do their best to give you a good time. You can make a reservation for beach and restaurant which is very recommended as space is limited. The seafood is fresh and very, very good. We had tuna and red snapper, both a delight. Make sure to check out the daily specials!

2  Thank RJ_from_Vienna
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

The boat ride over was nice and our view was nice. We enjoyed our day here, only complaint is the water was really dirty with lots of twigs etc so I didnt swim, not sure if it was just a bad day or if its always like that. The kids didnt kind!

Have your hotel call ahead of time to reserve seats for you in the front!

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Thank you guys. Your review really help us to get around in Positano. I and my husband went to this beach too on day two. Start from waiting for the boat in the morning until late afternoon, all went so well. We had cafe latte for a start and enjoyed swimming and sun. We had couple of cocktails too . We had grilled fish for lunch. It is so fresh and tasty yet so simple cooking. Above all of that the staff, they are all gave the highest standard of service yet they are so easy going and relax. The cost? It is very reasonable price you pay for those good service you will get. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Tri_11
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

This is a nice small beach that you can reach from both the street and from the water. From the street it's about 250 steps down, with a loot of places to take nice panoramic photos. From the water their is a taxi boat that takes you to this beach from the main beach in Positano. It cost 8€ euros to rent a chair for the day. That includes chair, shower, toilet and free wifi. The restaurant har nice food and regarding to the location, it's not to expensive. I really recommend you to visit this beach instead of the big one in Positano.