Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Grassi Junior - Positano Boat services
from $102.77
More Info
All reviews green grotto day trip nice trip beautiful grottos paid euros highly recommend this company an amazing experience these guys private tour highlight of our trip skipper caves towels ciro coast swims charter
Selected filters
Reviewed June 10, 2019

We booked the private boat from my mother and I from Praiano to Capri then back to Praiano. Antonio was our captain who is the best! He is very punctual! He took us around CAPRI and showed us all the grottos and I got to swim in the ocean. He dropped us off at the hotel on time. The restaurant where he took us was excellent. I highly recommend this company and be sure you request Antonio! Grazie!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I took a private boat tour around the Amalfi Coast, and Amedeo was our captain. He was wonderful! He was so kind and accommodating, pointed out major sites, stopped for photos, and this was one of the highlights of our trip. It was too cold for swimming and it had been a stormy couple days, but we were really able to make the most of it! I would highly recommend this- we will definitely book with Grassi and Amedeo again!

Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

We rented a boat for 7 hours originally but our young children got sick when we arrived to Positano due to the weather etc. We communicated this to chiara the Owner and asked her to reduce our 7 hours to 4 hours just because it was cold and very windy. she was extremely accommodating . We also requested a specific time block when we felt the sun would be out and less cold. She too accommodated our schedule request . This was probably possible because of the time of year as I am certain that in summer this might not be able to happen , but the point is that they were willing to work with us and our requests and we are very thankful for that. It was a wonderful experience and the boat was clean and in excellent condition. The charge was a flat fee and no extra charge for gas which it’s also nice . Also we didn’t get charged for the original 7 hours and we paid only for the 4 hours we did do. So again very accommodating with what we needed and what worked for our family. This boat experience was the highlight of our amalfi coast experience !

Reviewed May 7, 2019

What a wonderful tour! The boat itself was clean and comfortable and we had the option to sit on the bow or back near the captain to hear more of the details of the stunning coast. He took us into many grottos and made sure to spend plenty of time at areas where people wanted to take photos. The Capri stop was lovely and 4 hours was plenty of time. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed April 28, 2019

I was solo traveler coming in from Naples to meet at the shared Gozzo Boat at 9:30. All should have been fine, but there was a small delay in Sorrento with the SITA bus which would mean I would get to the port of departure at around 9:35-9:40. I called the Grassi Junior to make sure this would be alright so I would not miss the trip and assured them I would be just 5 minutes late for a 7 hour journey. They told me no problem at all and they would hold the boat up for me. I come sprinting down at 9:35 just like I said and they told me I missed the boat, and there would be no way to get on it and there would be no refund. I was furious because I had called to make sure this was alright instead of splitting a taxi with others that would have cost me 30 euro instead of the 2 euro for the bus, but I would have done it in order to not miss the trip. These people are dishonest. I am a young 20's solo traveler and saved up a lot of money to do this trip. Would not recommend. They did not even seem to care when I showed up, just happy they already had my money.

Date of experience: April 2019
2  Thank chaser1996
Chiaradamico, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Grassi Junior - Positano Boat services, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

You are really dishonest people!!! You had to stay at the Grassi Junior ticket office at 9 am... and you arrived here at 9.45 am!!! We must respect our departure time because our guests have been waiting for more than 30 minutes for your arrival... and our boss Paolo was very helpful and generous with you because he OFFERED a FERRY ticket to Capri to reach our group and finally you CAME BACK WITH US! Live you thanked him for this and you were happy with his offer ... and then write this bad review? You are really UNGRATEFUL and unfair.
And to be even more precise, I stress that as it is clearly written on our website and on all our portals, the tickets for the collective tour are at a reduced price because they are NOT REFUNDABLE. So we weren't even supposed to offer you the ferry ticket ... it was an act of generosity from our boss that you didn't understand or appreciate.
If you arrive 45 minutes late the fault is only yours ... it's not fair to take it out on us that we respect the times... to respect our customers.