Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Grassi Junior - Positano Boat services
All reviews green grotto paid euros hour trip an amazing experience private tour highly recommend this company last minute highlight of our trip skipper caves towels ciro coast swims charter sailors roomy
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

What a wonderful tour! The boat itself was clean and comfortable and we had the option to sit on the bow or back near the captain to hear more of the details of the stunning coast. He took us into many grottos and made sure to spend plenty of time at areas where people wanted to take photos. The Capri stop was lovely and 4 hours was plenty of time. Would highly recommend!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was solo traveler coming in from Naples to meet at the shared Gozzo Boat at 9:30. All should have been fine, but there was a small delay in Sorrento with the SITA bus which would mean I would get to the port of departure at around 9:35-9:40. I called the Grassi Junior to make sure this would be alright so I would not miss the trip and assured them I would be just 5 minutes late for a 7 hour journey. They told me no problem at all and they would hold the boat up for me. I come sprinting down at 9:35 just like I said and they told me I missed the boat, and there would be no way to get on it and there would be no refund. I was furious because I had called to make sure this was alright instead of splitting a taxi with others that would have cost me 30 euro instead of the 2 euro for the bus, but I would have done it in order to not miss the trip. These people are dishonest. I am a young 20's solo traveler and saved up a lot of money to do this trip. Would not recommend. They did not even seem to care when I showed up, just happy they already had my money.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank chaser1996
Chiaradamico, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Grassi Junior - Positano Boat services, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

You are really dishonest people!!! You had to stay at the Grassi Junior ticket office at 9 am... and you arrived here at 9.45 am!!! We must respect our departure time because our guests have been waiting for more than 30 minutes for your arrival... and our boss Paolo was very helpful and generous with you because he OFFERED a FERRY ticket to Capri to reach our group and finally you CAME BACK WITH US! Live you thanked him for this and you were happy with his offer ... and then write this bad review? You are really UNGRATEFUL and unfair.
And to be even more precise, I stress that as it is clearly written on our website and on all our portals, the tickets for the collective tour are at a reduced price because they are NOT REFUNDABLE. So we weren't even supposed to offer you the ferry ticket ... it was an act of generosity from our boss that you didn't understand or appreciate.
If you arrive 45 minutes late the fault is only yours ... it's not fair to take it out on us that we respect the times... to respect our customers.

Reviewed April 13, 2019

We had the most delightful time on a Capri day trip. Our family of 4, were part of 9 total on the boat. We all became fast friends and enjoyed our trip immensely. It rained for part of our trip (spring!), but the covered portion of the boat was a nice break from the rain. The driver was kind and knowledgeable of the area. We really enjoyed our time and the hospitality of the tour and would highly recommend this company.

Date of experience: April 2019
2  Thank teomom
Reviewed August 28, 2018

I visited Positano in mid of August with my husband and took a private boat tour to Capri from Positano. We booked Romar boat before our arrival at Positano. Our tour started around 10 AM and we were back around 4:30PM, though we booked a 7-hour full day tour, but we were very content with the 6 hour ish ride. The boat has basic amenities like Towel, life jacket and we were also offered drinks including water, Coke, Beer. Our sailor for the day was very nice and kind. He explained us very well and showed all the beautiful caves around Capri island. We also stopped at one of the caves to swim.
I would recommend their boat service.
P.S.: It is good to reserve a table at Capri island before going, though the Grassi Junior guys can also arrange one. But I would recommend reserving your own and tell the sailor so he can drop off you at the Capri island at nearby location.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Scenic591701
Reviewed August 27, 2018

What an amazing & memorable experience for our family (includes 3 kids ages 18,15,14)!! Highly, highly recommended! It's not cheap but worth it. We were there in Aug 2018 (peak season) and paid 800 euros for a 4-hr private tour for a family of 5. We got a beautiful boat stocked with beer, prosecco, sodas, water, & towels. Our captain was Ciro, a local who has lived all his life in Positano. He was awesome and offered lots of interesting details as we toured the spectacular Amalfi Coast. It was a very relaxed tour with no pressure to get back. The agenda was completely up to us, jumping in to swim at our leisure, explore grottos, take pictures, etc. Just a wonderful, wonderful experience. I highly recommend you request Ciro.

Date of experience: August 2018