Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Book In Advance

Start Date
End Date

Ways to Experience Grassi Junior - Positano Boat services
All reviews green grotto paid euros hour trip an amazing experience private tour last minute highlight of our trip skipper caves towels ciro company coast swims charter sailors roomy
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

We chartered a private yacht for 4 hrs. It was a 47 ft. The captain gave a history of the Amalfi Coast. We discovered private Grotto which we went swimming in. If that wasn’t amazing enough he had champagne for my wife and I. Water for entire trip along with snacks and light appetizers.
We experienced Positano like no one else does. Because of Grassi Junior Positano Boat services they know how to please the customer.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

We cannot recommend this enough. We took a four hour trip from 2PM - 6PM and it was incredible. You can bring your own food and drinks. They also provided water, beer, and towels, free of charge.

Our skipper, Gabrielle, was amazing. He gave us history of the Amalfi Coast and gave us time to swim, jump off cliffs, and just hang out. He took amazing pictures for us (even with my high maintenance requests haha). He was very professional and always asked how we were doing. My husband is a great swimmer and I am not; Gabrielle offered me a spaghetti (aka noodle) and made me feel super comfortable in the water. He always kept our safety as top priority and this gave me peace of mind.

Could not recommend this enough if you’re in Positano. I suggest heading to their stand which is in the main square of Positano a few days before you want to book as they do seem to fill up a few days ahead of time (during high season). We paid €300 for 4 hours and I would do it all over again. I think their lowest boat fee was €230 and went up from there depending on the boat and experience you’re after.

Lastly, request Gabrielle. He speaks English, French, Spanish and of course, Italian. You won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

My family rented a boat with a skipper for the morning (4 hrs) to explore the coast between Positano and Amalfie (and a little beyond). The skipper was freindly knowledgeable, safety oriented and did everything he could to give us the experience we were looking for. The boats were top notch and thenflexabily of the trip made it the highlight ofnpurntripnto Positano. (sightseeing, swimming in beatiful coves, jumping off rocks, swimming in caves, etc). Highly recommend this service!

Reviewed July 5, 2018

My friends and I had the best day of our stay in Positano with the grassi junior boat services. We paid 300 euros for a small boat to take us on a four hour ( half a day) sail around the Amalfi coast. Highly recommended! Our captain Gabrielle made it even more special because he was lovely, friendly and told us lots about the history of Positano, where celebrities have lived, dined and sailed around the area. He took us to all the beautiful swimming spots with drinks provided. It is so worthwhile and the views are incredible!!!!

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Today was the second time we have been out on the water in Positano. Our extremely professional, friendly and knowledgeable skipper, Gianmarco, provided us with fresh towels, drinks and took us to visit and swim within some magnificent caves and locations around Capri. We had pre organised a beautiful lunch which the boat then took us to and following our meal we continued to swim amongst some magnificent sites. Thank you Grassi Junior for making our trip with our children and family friends so memorable.

1  Thank Shareen70